twenty-three

A few days later
Thanksgiving Day...

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Taehyung cursed while rummaging through his wardrobe.

Jungkook sat peacefully on Taehyung's bed watching TV.

Taehyung found a shirt to go with the pants he was wearing. "T-They're nice people, right?"

"I mean..." Jungkook sighed, "They're not bad people I guess. But they just don't know how to mind their own business."

Jungkook's dad's side of the family was coming over for Thanksgiving. When Jungkook found out, he was honestly annoyed. He would much rather just eat Thanksgiving dinner with Taehyung.

"Oh... alright." Taehyung said, seeing how annoyed Jungkook got over talking about his family.

He put on his shirt and the necklace that was on his nightstand.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as he was putting on the necklace and checking himself in the mirror trying to look presentable.

Taehyung turned around to look at Jungkook, "Do I look okay?"

Jungkook smiled staring at Taehyung, "You look beautiful, baby."

"Thank you. You look really handsome, Kookie." Taehyung said blushing.

Jungkook looked down at his outfit and shrugged

Jungkook looked down at his outfit and shrugged. "By the way, my cousins are coming too. They can seem nice but they're not, trust me. And when we sit down for dinner, sit with me. Don't make me jealous and sit with someone else." Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed, "There's no one else I want to sit with but you, Kookie."

"Come here." Jungkook said making grabby hands at Taehyung.

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and rested his head on his boyfriend's lap peacefully.

Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair while staring down at Taehyung. "You're so pretty, Taehyung."

"I never know what to do when you say that." Taehyung said closing his eyes gently. He was almost falling asleep.

Jungkook smiled sadly, "I've missed you, baby."

Today was the first day out of the week that Taehyung and Jungkook had spent together. Throughout the whole week, Lena would steal Taehyung away from Jungkook and take him places and hang out with him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was left with his dad Jaeho teasing him about him finally getting a boyfriend and how it was his step-brother. But overall he was really supportive of the relationship as long as they use condoms and are actually dating and not just sleeping together.

Taehyung hummed in his sleep, while Jungkook still played with his baby's hair. Jungkook sighed, "Sometimes I wish it was just you and me in this world."

Taehyung flinched awake when he heard his mom's voice, "Boys! Come out, the family's here."

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed. "Fuck this."

to be continued...