four

Taehyung's POV

"...and that's why I don't eat kimchi anymore and never will ever again."

I was shocked at Hobi's story of how sick he got after eating kimchi only for a week. "Whoa."

Hoseok laughed at my reaction and started sipping away at his apple juice and gave me some too.

I turned around to see who Hoseok was waving to and it was Jimin walking over to us. "Hey Jimin!"

Jimin smiled at me and sat down. He gave Hoseok and look and Hoseok smiled like they were planning something or weren't telling me something.

I was confused, "W-What?"

Jimin looked over at me smiling devilishly, "What? Oh! I almost forgot, Jungkook's in the hall way looking for you. You should go see what he wants."

My face got a bit red after Jungkook was mentioned. Fuuuuuuck. I really do like him a lot. "O-Ok."

I got from the table and started walking out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. The cafeteria doors closed behind me loudly making me a bit jumpy. I began walking around in the hallway trying to find Jungkook.

What the hell.

The hallway was completely empty! Were they trying to prank me? "um... Jungkook?"

I was about to turn around and walk back into the cafeteria after getting creeped out but before I could I felt a strong hand grab me and drag me into a dark room. I got so scared I started screaming, "AHHH! NO PLEASE STOP!"

The lights in the room came on, "Taehyung!" I opened my eyes and a huge breath of relief came out of my mouth.

There was guilty displayed all over Jungkook's face, "I-I'm so sorry Taehyung. This w-was supposed to be a surprise for you."

I suddenly cheered up. "A surprise? For me?" I smiled showing my teeth and even hopped up a little bit.

Kookie hyung looks really cute today.

Jungkook laughed at my action and told me to sit on the chair that was in the janitor's closet.

I know that everyone says he's a player and I shouldn't like anyone ever again or even TRUST anyone ever again but...

Jungkook grabbed something out of a box he was searching through and turned around smiling such an adorable smile at me.

...how could I not?

Jungkook squatted in front of me with something behind his back. "Hear me out, okay?"

Does he like me back???

I started getting excited and nodded my head quickly.

He giggled and handed me a beautiful boquete of white roses.

I was not expecting that it was so cute. I took them into my hands and looked back.

"And... what are these for?" I smiled while biting my lip.

He did the same thing but way hotter than expected he looked down smiling and looked back up biting his bottom lip.

"Taehyung. I wish I could tell you that I liked you but I don't." Jungkook said while smiling.

My smile instantly went away. "W-What?"

My heart felt like it was crumbling slowly and Jungkook was just staring and me with an evil smile.

I've gone through a lot of shit but this just hurts BAD.

I felt tears prickling out of my eyes. I really didn't want to look weak and cry in front of him but I can't hold it in.

He continued, "I wish this was just a crush but I know for a fact it's not. I wish I could tell you that I simply really really like you but it's more than that... Even though it's only been a month I know for a fact that I am in love with you. I want you to be my boyfriend."

I was shocked.

Oh my fuck did not expect that.

I should be bouncing up and down this is way better than expected and everything I would've wanted... but now that it's happening i'm just scared it won't last or worse the same thing will happen all over again.

Jungkook continued, "And I can prove it, Taehyung. I know that you've been hurt by someone who probably told you the exact same thing. So if you really do need me to prove it I can prove it."

I swallowed hard. I want to know how he can prove it though, "P-Prove it then."

Jungkook made a small smile and put his hand out for me to reach, "Gimme your hand."

I slowly put my hand into Jungkook's, it fit perfectly as if my hand was made to be in his.

He put my hand onto his chest, "Feel my heartbeat when i'm around you." He looked me dead in the eyes and made me feel so calm in a split second. His heartbeat was steady but beating at a faster pace than it normally should.

Jungkook took my hand off of his chest and held it in his hand. He was looking down at my hand and began explaining more, "I know that i'm in love with you because I really want you to need me. You don't trust anyone and you don't say anything when something's wrong and I just don't get it how you can be so independent and not need anyone ever. But I want you to need me. I want you to know that I won't go anywhere ever and that you will always have me and that I couldn't ever hurt you Taehyung. I really couldn't."

Jungkook slowly looked back up at me, "I want you to need me and not need anyone else."

I was taken aback from all of the things Jungkook was saying. I never would've guessed that he liked me back but to hear that he's inlove with me is insane.

Jungkook stayed silent for a moment, "Taehyung I want you to be my boyfriend. I don't ever want to lose you or hurt you and if you don't feel the same way about me that's fine I will still be here for you if you ever need it."

Shock was hitting me hard my mouth now open agape, "But Taehyung before you make your decision please consider that I truly do love you and I have never felt this way about anybody ever."

I was so surprised by all of this. After all the only thing I thought would be happening was Jungkook needed help with homework or something.

Jungkook probably could see me brain storming and brought me back to reality, "So Taehyung... what's it going to be?"

To be continued...