twenty

Jungkook came out of the shower, put on sweat pants and a shirt with his hair dripping wet. He couldn't stop smiling.

Earlier...
"Mmm..." Taehyung moaned into the heated kiss that was going down with Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the bed and climbed on top of him. They stared at each other intensely, and then Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's bottom lip. "You're too pretty, baby."

Taehyung blushed, and was about to unbutton his shirt but Jungkook grabbed his hand stopping him. "No."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook confused, "Why not?"

Jungkook smiled gently, "I didn't mean "no" like not at all, just not like this. I want us to do this the right way."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung softly, "Go shower. And then I'll shower after you, and then we'll do it."

Taehyung's face got even redder and squeezed Jungkook tight. "What?!! Really?! Yay! We really can?"

"Yes baby, we can." Jungkook laughed and held Taehyung as well.

Taehyung got up off the bed giggling and walked into the bathroom and waved at Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned, "Ugh, you're too cute baby!"

Taehyung pressed his lips into a line and looked down at the ground, trying to play cool.

(^o^)

And now here they were. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were on Taehyung's bed, beside each other, sitting in awkward silence.

Taehyung sighed, "Kookie?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed in response.

Taehyung put his head on Jungkook's chest and laid down next to him. "You agreed to having sex with me now... But why'd you say no last night? And then why'd you change your mind?"

Jungkook put his arms around Taehyung's waist and stared at Taehyung, "I said no because I was scared."

Taehyung furrowed his brows not understanding. "What were you scared of?"

Jungkook sighed, "I was scared that I would end up hurting you. Or... that the experience would end up making me remind you of Suho, or Yuta or Chen. And... Just thinking about losing you scares me so much."

Taehyung felt bad. He didn't even realize that Jungkook might've said no because he didn't want anything bad to happen to their relationship.

Taehyung smiled, "That's good."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said holding Taehyung closer.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, "Well at first when you said no... I thought you were disgusted by me or the fact that I've been used or something-"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin making him look at Jungkook, "Don't ever think that, baby. You're not disgusting."

Taehyung bit his lip hard, trying to stop the tears that filled his eyes. He looked down, "I f-feel that way sometimes."

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's head back into his chest as he held his crying boyfriend, "No baby, you're not disgusting. None of that was you're fault. You're so strong, Taehyung. And the reason I changed my mind is because I realized how lucky I am for you to want me to be intimate me. And I'll be damned if anyone else took that spot." Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung playfully.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's body, still crying a little.

Jungkook played with Taehyung's soft hair in comfort. "Baby, why don't we just wait till tomorrow-" Jungkook was cut off.

"NO!" Taehyung said getting super close to Jungkook's face. "It has to be today!! My mom and your dad are coming back tomorrow morning. It has to be right now!"

Jungkook smiled, "Okay, baby. Just sit back, okay?"

"O-Okay." Taehyung said getting off of Jungkook and laying down on his bed.

Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook began unbuttoning his shirt. Jungkook slid the shirt off on Taehyung's shoulders and stared at his glorious body. "You're so beautiful, baby. I've waited for this for a long time."

Jungkook climbed on top of the flustered Taehyung and caressed his face, "I'll be gentle with you, baby. Just relax."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung lovingly and the kiss went deeper and deeper...

to be continued...

AHEM! I promise there will be a smut Next chapter everyone ;)