twenty-six

Short cute chapter.

The boys walked to Jungkook's room, holding hands.

Jungkook opened the door to his room and was about to walk in but then he felt Taehyung release his hand. He looked at Taehyung confused, "What is it?"

"Well my mom is back... so we can't sleep in the same room anymore." Taehyung said sadly.

Jungkook's face grew with sadness, "...Oh."

Taehyung felt bad and tried cheering his boyfriend up, "But! I'll come visit you, first thing in the morning."

"Yeah." Jungkook said trying to put on a smile.

It shouldn't be a big deal right? Jungkook should be able to spend a night alone without Taehyung to hug... But he felt really sad for some reason.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook rubbing his face on Jungkook's broad chest. Jungkook hugged Taehyung back tightly.

He honestly didn't know why this was so hard for him.

Taehyung broke the hug but Jungkook closed the space between them, kissing Taehyung longingly.

Taehyung kissed back but stopped when he knew that they needed to. He gasped for air and touched his swollen lips.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook and smiled at him. "I'll visit."

"Don't forget." Jungkook said sternly holding Taehyung's waist.

Both boys parted ways sadly and went into their separate rooms.

(^o^)

Jungkook scrolled through his phone annoyed out of his mind. He missed Taehyung a lot and it was about to be 3:00 in the morning.

Why was this so hard?!! It's literally just a few hours if you think about it.

Jungkook threw his phone somewhere on bed angrily.

He turned on the TV in his room trying his hardest to become distracted from the Kardashians but it didn't work.

Jungkook let out a breath and turned the TV off not even 6 minutes later. "Fuck this."

He opened the door to his room and tiptoed into Taehyung's room, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully holding on tightly to his pillow. Jungkook cooed at the adorable sight.

He pulled the pillow away from Taehyung's arms and he stirred awake, "Jungkook? What are you-"

Jungkook climbed into bed with Taehyung and pulled him close, "I missed you."

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's chest pulling away a bit, "But-"

"I'll leave early in the morning and then you can come into my room an hour later." Jungkook said holding Taehyung so close.

Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook's body, "I missed you, too."

Both boys drifted to sleep not long after holding each other in their arms.

to be continued...