thirteen

Jungkook very carefully removed his arms from around Taehyung's sleeping body. They fell asleep in Taehyung's room after the talk they had... but Jungkook wasn't just going to let things be after what he found out.

He slowly got up from the bed and put the blanket over Taehyung gently so he wouldn't wake up.

He stared at the beautiful boy with tears prickling out of his eyes. He grit his teeth and gently rubbed his cheek, "How could anyone ever do that to you?"

He took a deep breath and walked out of Taehyung's room closing the door behind him. He walked into his own room and put on his black hoodie and and black nike air forces.

He walked out of his room and walked into his dad and Lena's room and grabbed the box in the closet. He pulled out a gun and three bullets, and walked out of the house and locked it.

It was 4:00 in the morning and Jungkook was planning to find Suho tonight.

He walked through the streets and realized something, "Oh shit. I don't know where he lives. And he's new in school so who would know where he lives?"

And then it hit him. Jimin! But he might not even be awake. Still, he had to try.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and called Jimin and luckily he answered.

Jimin: Hello?

Jungkook: Jimin, do you know where Suho lives?

Jimin: What? Why?

Jungkook: I need his address do you know it or not?

Jimin: Uhh I think he's Hoseok's neighbor.

Jungkook: Okay thank you. I'll tell you after the break about... everything.

Jimin: But-

(In the background) "Aye, Jimin do you want me to make you some noodles?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "Who was that?"

Jimin blushed, "N-No one!"

He instantly hung up on Jungkook and looked over at Yoongi, "I told you not to talk!"

Yoongi smirked, "Why are you blushing?"

(^o^)

Jungkook stared at his phone confused, "What the fuck was that?"

He shook his head and shoved his phone back into his pocket and ran to Hoseok's house which was luckily... very close by.

To be continued...