thirty-seven

that weekend...

"AGHH!" Jungkook shirtlessly stomped angrily into Taehyung's room, where he was sleeping soundly like an angel.

It was 1 something in the afternoon and Lena was coming to pick Jungkook up for the date he really didn't want to go on.

"Wake up, baby." Jungkook said shaking Taehyung's body.

Taehyung whined quietly but stayed sleeping in.

"Alright lazy ass, up we go!" Jungkook picked up his sleeping boyfriend carrying him bridal style. "C'mon, baby..."

Jungkook carefully carried his boyfriend into his room, setting him down on his bed.

Taehyung stirred awake and rubbed his eyes tiredly, "Kookie?"

Jungkook's heart thumped loudly in his chest. He nearly had a heart attack at the adorable sight of his boyfriend waking up. He grabbed Taehyung's face and began peppering kisses all over. "It's too early for you to be this cute, baby!"

Taehyung's eyes weren't even open, "Why am I in your room, Kookie?"

"I carried you here. I just want to be with you before going on the date." Jungkook said sighing.

He didn't want to go on this date. Obviously.

He could've stayed with Taehyung for the day but instead he had to go on a date with some girl.

Jungkook climbed onto his bed and hovered over Taehyung. "I'm mad. We could've spent the day together."

Taehyung hummed still not completely awake, "Spent the day doing what?"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, "We could've just stayed like this. All day, cuddling."

Taehyung hummed smiling, "That would've been nice."

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung tightly, loving his warmth. "And we could've had some fun too."

"Some fun?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Yeah." Jungkook said and began kissing Taehyung's neck, "This type of fun."

Taehyung hummed still not waking up but liking the feeling, "Kookie... It's too early."

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's shirt, putting his head underneath and kissing up and down Taehyung's body. "No it's not."

He began waking up loving the feeling of Jungkook's touch.

The sound of Jungkook's phone ringing blasted, interrupting what was about to be them having sex for the first time in a while.

Jungkook groaned and dropped his body on top of Taehyung, "Ugh! I'm going to fucking kill someone!" He came up from under Taehyung's shirt and wrested his head on his boyfriend's tummy, pouting.

Taehyung giggled and handed Jungkook his phone, "Don't joke like that. It's my mom."

Jungkook pressed his lips into a line and answered the call. "Hello? Oh... Yeah... Okay, I'll be right out."

Jungkook stood up from the bed annoyed and grabbed a hoodie from his closet, quickly putting it on. He grabbed his sneakers from the floor and shoved them onto his feet in a rush.

"Your mom's here to pick me up and take me to the mall, hurry and gimme a kiss!" Jungkook said puckering his lips at Taehyung.

Taehyung put his hand over his mouth, "But... I just woke up-"

"Stop stalling!" Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's shirt and smashing their lips together.

Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss smirking evilly.

"Ack!" Taehyung gasped when he felt Jungkook's hand's travel down to his ass, groping the shit out of it.

Jungkook's smirk grew wider, "I'm going to miss you, baby." Jungkook leaned back into Taehyung's face kissing the tip of nose deviously, "And... you owe me for this."

He stood up and winked at Taehyung, "Bye bye, wifey!" And with that he walked away leaving the flustered Taehyung a blushing mess.

(^o^)

"Oh no." Taehyung stared at his phone now worried.

He clearly didn't think things through. Any of this.

He completely forgot about the description his mom gave of the girl going out with his boyfriend.

She had literally said that the girl was super pretty and nice! Of course she could steal away Jungkook!

And his boyfriend was literally known for being incredibly gorgeous!

...Plus! Taehyung was a little extra paranoid because 2 minutes after Jungkook had left he began watching "would your boyfriend cheat?"

"Oh no, no, no, no, noooo!" Taehyung jumped up from Jungkook's bed panicking.

Taehyung full on sprinted into the bathroom full on brushing his teeth aggressively. And splashed water on his face in a hurry.

After that he tried to run back into Jungkook's room so he could grab his phone but he tripped and slammed against the floor. "MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUHAHXHXHCHCHDHSHDHDH!"

Jaeho opened the door to his room seeing Taehyung on the floor screaming, "Uhm, are you okay?"

"Jaeho... please pass me my phone. It's in Jungkook's room." Taehyung said trying not to scream in pain.

Jaeho walked over Taehyung into Jungkook's room and grabbed his phone and walked back handing over to Taehyung who was on the floor. "Thank you."

"Yeah no problem. Uhm... Are you in pain because of my son or-" Jaeho stared at his son's boyfriend on the floor in pain.

Taehyung laughed a bit, "I tripped and fell, Jaeho. I'm okay."

Jaeho sighed relieved and began walking back to his room, "Thank god. I don't want to have to beat his ass. See ya later, though!"

Taehyung quickly searched through his contacts and found who he needed most in this situation. He pressed call and waited till they answered, "U-Uhm... Hi! I need your help..."

to be continued...