thirty-six

"Taehyung." Jungkook called out knocking on the door to Taehyung's room.

The door flung open and Taehyung pulled the confused Jungkook into his room and closed the door.

Jungkook sighed frustrated, "Taehyung, don't be mad at me. I only said I'd think about it so Lena would leave the room. There's no way in hell I would actually go-"

"You have to!" Taehyung said to Jungkook quickly.

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "What? No."

"But you have to!" Taehyung stressed to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung irritated, "Why?"

Taehyung shushed Jungkook, worried that his mom would hear them. "Didn't you hear my mom? She suspected something was weird about us! You have to throw her off track!"

Jungkook covered his face with his hand, just staying still not answering.

Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's shirt, pulling him in. "Jungkook? Please, sh-she'll find out soon! We can't get caught-"

Jungkook snapped and grabbed Taehyung's arms, "How much longer, Taehyung? Hmm? A year? Or two? The rest of our fucking lives? How long are you going to keep this up?!"

"How ever long I need to!" Taehyung whisper yelled back at Jungkook. "My mom won't be understanding like how your dad was! So I'll lie for however long I need to! Cause if I don't, we might not be together!"

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's arms and pulled him into a hug, "We will stay together, for anything. It's your choice if you want to tell your mom or not. It's okay, don't feel bad."

They both pulled away from the hug still holding each other close.

Taehyung couldn't smile though, he felt angry about the whole situation. It's not like he wanted to lie to his mom, but if he told her the truth, there's no chance she would allow their relationship to go on.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek and kissed it, "Let's just go to sleep, baby."

Taehyung nodded, just wanting to clear his mind.

(^o^)

"Hmmph!" Taehyung whined late at night.

Taehyung was being smothered to death by his ginormous boyfriend. He couldn't fall asleep thinking about his and Jungkook's relationship and if everything they were going through together was even worth it.

He couldn't stand the face Jungkook made earlier on their FaceTime call. It wasn't even the first time he had mentioned the stress of hiding their relationship.

He hated that he felt that way because of Taehyung's lies.

Jungkook began to move around in his sleep and Taehyung pretended to be asleep.

Jungkook sat up and wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyung's body. "Baby, I know that your not asleep."

Taehyung opened his eyes, having no reaction and just staying still on the bed.

"When you fall asleep, you move around a lot. It's cute." Jungkook continued.

Taehyung just listened to him not feeling any better.

Jungkook sighed and leaned in close to Taehyung's face. "I'll go on the date, if it's what you really want."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face close up, "I'll tell her someday. Soon. It's just too soon right now. But thank you."

"I know. It's okay, there's no need for us to rush." Jungkook said petting Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung put both his hands on Jungkook's face and brought him into a small sweet kiss.

Jungkook smiled in response. "Can we go to sleep now?"

"Yeah. I'm really tired." Taehyung replied and waited till Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, to finally drift off to sleep.

to be continued...