fifty

Meanwhile with Lena and Jaeho...

"Jaeho! WHAT THE FUCK!" Lena screamed at the top of her lungs, as Jaeho drove them into a tree as gently as he could.

Lena slammed the car door shut and bending down to check on the state of the tires, as well as checking the hood of the car that crashed.

She huffed seeing how damaged their car was, and whipped her head to the side, glaring at Jaeho. "What is this?"

Jaeho held his hand over his mouth, trying to hide the guilty look on his face. "Its... its uh a flat tire and a damaged... car front."

She squinted her eyes giving Jaeho a mistrustful look. "Right. And why exactly did you do this to our car??"

Oh no. Jaeho felt beads of sweat forming on his forehead. "It isn't my fault that the road was all bumpy and dusty. I couldn't see what we were driving on!"

Lena began to raise her voice impatiently. "Stop playing dumb, Jaeho. Why did you do this?"

"It was an accident! Literally!" Jaeho said making big gestures with his hands.

Which definitely made him look believe.

"There's something that you're hiding from me isn't there?" Lena said in a calmed but cold tone.

Jaeho mentally panicked even more so. "Lena! What could I possibly be keeping from you!?"

Lena cut off Jaeho with a raised voice, "I don't know! It's Taehyung's birthday, you know how important it is for me to be with him today!"

Lying for someone is such a pressuring feeling. But to make matters worse, lying made Jaeho very nauseous.

How the hell do the kids do this all the time???

"So why are you being this way Jaeho? What aren't you telling me!?" Lena was huffing from the hot sun, the stressful situation and now her lying husband.

"I..." Jaeho tried to continue talking but he suddenly felt like the air running through his lungs had been sucked out of him.

He gasped and clutched his shirt tightly. The sudden fear that flashed through Lena's eyes made Jaeho panic even more.

Lena rushed to Jaeho's side and held his face terrified.

O- Oh! OH NO!

"BBLLLAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

As soon as Jaeho opened his eyes he realized what he had just done and silently cursed his very existence.

"L-L-L-Lena, I'm so sorry! Ihadnoidea-"

"AERRRUUUUCK!" Jaeho heaved, out of breath. He vomited on his wife not once, but twice all in a quick minute.

He looked up to see the terrifying look Lena was giving him right now. It shook Jaeho to his very core.

"...I- ...I'm gonna kill you." Lena said with a serious look on her face as she began to gag as well from the throw up stench.

Jaeho stood up as quickly as he could and hauled ass out of there, and away from his wife.

She got up so quick that she stumbled and ran after Jaeho angry with the lack of answers she got from him. "I'M ABOUT TO MURDER YOU JAEHO! RUN QUICKER!!!!"

(^o^)

The four cousins pulled over at the back of a sketchy looking building. Taehyung started to get suspicious and looked over at Christian, "What is this?"