forty-one

Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing while watching a comedy show on their TV in the living room while cuddling.

The only person home was Jaeho, and since he didn't have a problem with their relationship, they did whatever they wanted in front of him.

School was finally out and they were now on Christmas break for the next two weeks.

As if right on cue, the moment was ruined as soon as Lena walked in. Both Jungkook and Taehyung scooted away from each other quickly.

Lena took off her shoes and moved over to the couch and sat down in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook glared at her annoyed.

Taehyung doesn't know about the conversation that went down between Jungkook and Lena when she was driving him on his date. In general, Jungkook just didn't like anything she had to say.

Jungkook knew that Lena wasn't stupid. He knew that Lena was probably suspecting something. But not from Taehyung.

She's probably thinking I have a crush on her son and trying anything she possibly can to get into my mind.

He's not going to tell Taehyung anything though. If he did, then Taehyung would become obsessed with trying to hide their relationship. As if he isn't already.

Jungkook frowned remembering what Lisa had told him earlier.

She told him that the reason her and Jennie had broke up was because she began living in fear of her mom finding out that her "picture perfect daughter" liked girls. It was too much for Lisa and she couldn't handle it anymore so she told Jennie she didn't want to be with her anymore.

But at least Taehyung wasn't like that.

Taehyung only hides their relationship because if they get caught there would be no way of them staying together. It's not selfish, it's actually sweet that he's able to put up with all of this just to be with Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled to himself knowing that Taehyung was so good and loved Jungkook.
It made Jungkook feel special.

Lena looked over at Jungkook. "So how was the date with Lisa? She's really pretty isn't she?"

Taehyung stopped watching the TV as soon as he heard the mention of Lisa. He still felt a bit sad hearing about her but he trusted Jungkook at least.

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't like her."

"What? Why not?" Lena said annoyed of going through the trouble of even finding him a date.

Jungkook smiled. Hiding who you truly love is a lot harder than it sounds, "You know what it is? I think I like someone else."

Lena stared at Jungkook with a scared look. Probably afraid that she's right about Jungkook's feelings. He saw Taehyung behind his mother with widened eyes.

Taehyung was shaking his head, scared that Jungkook was about to say something else to make what he just said even worse.

I can't do this to him. "Kidding. I honestly think I'm asexual. I don't like people in general, you know?" Jungkook said leaning back into the couch.

Lena sighed and smiled relived at to know he was just joking. "Alright, then."

She looked back at the TV more relaxed, "Well I came over here to talk to you kids about our Christmas plans- What happened to you?!"

Taehyung flinched at his mom's sudden loud voice, "What?"

"Why do you have a cut on your lip?! And your arms are all scarped up too!" Lena said grabbing Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung took his arms away from his mom embarrassed how she was treating him like a child. "I'm fine! It's because I went on a car ride with Auntie Hana today. Once she started driving I realized how scary it is to be in a car when she's the one driving."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung embarrassed. "So what are we doing for Christmas?"

Lena stood up from the couch and began walking into her room, "Right. Let me go get Jaeho so we can tell you together.

Once Lena had left the room Jungkook looked back at Taehyung, "That lip cut looks real painful, baby. Want me to kiss it?"

Taehyung giggled and nodded. "But later."

Lena and Jaeho walked into the living room and walked in front of the boys.

"So after a lot of discussion about it. We've decided that for this year's Christmas, me and Lena are flying to South Korea, to visit her family and you two are staying here, and having Christmas Eve dinner with your Auntie Hana!" Jaeho said happily sounding like a hero.

Jungkook smiled at his dad, "Sounds goodrich me! You guys have fun, alright?"

Jaeho smiled back at his son proud of the good work he did. "Yup. Same with you two."

Lena yawned and waved goodnight to the boys, "Goodnight guys, I'm tired and I'm heading for bed."

They all replied goodnight and waited till they heard the door to her room close.

Jungkook jumped up and hugged his dad happily. "Thanks so much, dad!"

Jaeho smiled and hugged his son back enjoying the feeling of being a good dad. "Of course."

"You asked him to do this?" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook bent down in front of Taehyung who was sitting in front of the couch and giggled, "Yeah I texted him because I wanted our first Christmas together to be memorable."

Taehyung smiled and cupped Jungkook's face in his hands amused. "I can't believe you did that! Aww."

They were about to kiss but then realized Jaeho was just standing there watching them. Jaeho laughed and walked away, "Have a goodnight kids. I'm going to bed."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and smiled widely, "So we're having Christmas together?"

Jungkook smiled widely, "Yes! And I have presents and surprises waiting just for you."

Jungkook picked Taehyung up off of the couch and carried him to his room to sleep.

to be continued...