thirty-two

Jungkook was leaning on the wall waiting for Taehyung to come out of his last class.

Jungkook glared at Marcy as she walked past him and she glared at him as well.

But Jungkook's deadly look instantly went away once his eyes landed on his boyfriend.

He felt all warm and bubbly seeing Taehyung after a few hours.

"Why'd you wait for me, Kookie? I could've just walked to your car." Taehyung said sweating.

Jungkook put his hand over Taehyung's forehead worried, "What's wrong? Why do you keep sweating?"

He sighed tired, "It's cause of my backpack. I'm carrying a lot of stuff it hurts, haha."

"Taehyung! Why didn't you tell me?! I'm going to carry it for you. Give them to me." He said making grabby hands to Taehyung.

Taehyung wiped sweat off of his face, "Oh no, that's okay. Let's just go to the car."

Taehyung began walking to the car and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's backpack, taking the weight off of his back.

Taehyung stopped walking and looked up at his boyfriend smiling. "Thanks hehe."

(^o^)

Marcy watched the boys from a distance as they walked out of school. "I swear those two make me cringe so much."

Marcy's friend Carla looked up from her phone confused, "Who?"

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh the Jeon brothers."

"Oh, I don't know they might just be really close." Carla said going back onto her phone.

Marcy dozed off deep in thought. "Hmm I don't know. Something's off about those two. And because of that milk incident that Taehyung pulled today, I'm going to find out what it is!"

"Marcy you can be chill at times but imma be honest with you. You don't got a life." Carla shoved her phone into her pocket and walked away.

Marcy gasped offended and threw her water bottle at her friend. It didn't hit her though.

Marcy's pretty shit at throwing.

to be continued...

pls vote if you enjoyed!