nineteen

The next day...

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed as he threw his pillow annoyed.

Taehyung had been blasting music since 7:00 in the morning.

It was now 3:00 in the afternoon and Taehyung and Jungkook have not spoken to each other since last night.

Jungkook was really struggling. He felt guilty that he said no to Taehyung so bluntly without even explaining. He missed Taehyung so badly even though it hasn't even been a full day.

Jungkook sighed in defeat. "I can't handle this shit."

He got up from his bed and walked over to Taehyung's room. He took a deep breath and knocked on Taehyung's door. "Taehyungie?"

There was silence and Taehyung hadn't responded. "Uhh... Hello?"

Jungkook grabbed the doorknob frustrated. "What the fuck..."

"Taehyung! Open the fucking door, you're not funny." Jungkook said punching the door.

The song changed to "Or Nah" by The Weeknd and Ty Dolla $ign. Taehyung had raised the volume louder, blocking out any sound from Jungkook.

Jungkook grit his teeth. He was annoyed out of his mind. "Taehyung... please. I just miss you, let's talk. Open the door."

When Jungkook heard no answer from Taehyung, he punched his door so hard that the whole thing shook. "TAEHYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!"

"WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled angrily opening the door aggressively.

Jungkook was about to scream back at Taehyung, but his eyes suddenly focused on Taehyung.

He looked so... hot.

Jungkook swallowed the saliva that filled in his mouth. "Uh- W-... W-Why are you wearing... that?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows confused. He looked down at his outfit for a second not understanding. "I'm not wearing anything fancy." Taehyung looked back at Jungkook but blushed embarrassed.

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off of Taehyung. He was wearing a white, oversized, button up shirt, that was exposing his collar bone and neck, with blue ripped jeans and a chocker. (picture above)

Taehyung waved his hand in Jungkook's face. "Jungkook? What did you want? And it better be important, you almost broke my door down-"

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's lower back, pulling him in so close that their lips almost touched.

Taehyung got so flustered by the action and put his hands on Jungkook's chest, keeping the space between them. "W-What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't ever ignore me again." Jungkook said and finally closed the gap between them, kissing Taehyung passionately. Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's shirt.

The kiss broke once Taehyung needed air. He thought they were about to have a big fight but that changed quickly.

He looked up at Jungkook blushing, and nodded his head fast.

Jungkook laughed and pet his baby boy's hair softy. "Okay."

They continued with their heated make out session and closed the door behind them.

to be continued...