six

Thank you guys for hitting 1k reads. 💖
The books hadn't even been out for long so i was very confused and grateful for the so many reads and very fast too.

Three months later...

Author's POV

Taehyung was grabbing his backpack out of the gymnasium of their school. When he bent down to grab it he felt big strong arms wrapping around his small waist, "Hey wifey!"

Taehyung smiled at the familiar voice. "Kookie I thought you were going to wait for me outside."

Jungkook spun Taehyung around so that he was now facing him and he kissed his lips softly, "And leave you in this scary gymnasium alone? Nahhh."

Jungkook clung to Taehyung's body like a koala. He had never liked the gymnasium, he told Taehyung the story of when he was in sophomore year he heard a ghost howling while he was alone in the gymnasium.

Taehyung giggled, "It's not that bad in here, Kookie. I just think your still a little shook by the whole thing-" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shoulders firmly and had a scared to death face, "YES IT IS!"

Taehyung couldn't help it and he burst into laughter, "Pfffft. Hahahahaha, oh my, you should've seen the look on your face, kookie!"

Jungkook wasn't even offended he enjoyed watching his beautiful boyfriend laugh at him, "Yeah, yeah, let's get out of here, wifey. Only one more period and then school is over and we get thanksgiving break off!"

Taehyung joined in on the celebration, "Yay!!"

(^o^)

As Taehyung and Jungkook walked out into the hallway there was a crowd of students taking up the whole hallway.

Jimin bumped into Jungkook and Taehyung in the hallway, "Oh guys, glad I found you!"

Something about this whole crowd made Taehyung feel uneasy. He could tell something wasn't right. "What's going on over there, Jimin? Why's everyone in a crowd over there?"

Jimin looked back over there smiling, "There's a new kid. He's pretty cute and he's nice. Goes by the name of Suho."

Jungkook laughed, "Damn Jimin do you always know everything about what's going on with everyone or what?"

Jimin sucked his teeth, "Damn ri-"

Taehyung walked past both Jimin and Jungkook, he felt like he was going to throw up, he pushed his way into the crowd to prove what he didn't want to be true.

But it was.

Taehyung saw him, and Suho saw Taehyung.

to be continued...