thirty-four

(Long chapter for my time away)

"Mmm, I missed this too much." Taehyung said rubbing his face on Jungkook's arm while holding hands with him in public.

The boys got a few stares here and there, of course they didn't expect to be looked at normally out in public.

But being together and not having to be afraid felt a lot better than the anxiety the couple felt for just... being a couple.

Jungkook smiled looking down at Taehyung who was suddenly acting clingy. It was so cute. "I know, me too."

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around at the stores, "What should we get? We both like hoodies and wear them all the time. Plus they're cheap."

"Yeahhh. I guess we could get that... but I don't know. I want something that really reminds me of you so that when I miss you I can just keep it close." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung into a really fancy jewelry store.

(^o^)

The lady up front greeted them, "Hello, gentlemen. What can I help you with today?"

Jungkook put his hand over Taehyung's shoulder, "Yeah, hi. Do you have couple jewelry? Like matching sets of stuff?"

The lady nodded, "Yes we do. Right this way."

She walked over into the larger area of the store and both boys followed her.

She showed them necklaces that were too shimmery with too many weird designs. It felt meaningless to wear.

Jungkook took the necklace off of Taehyung because he could tell that he didn't like it.

"What about bracelets?" Jungkook asked trying not to get annoyed with the woman.

The woman thought for a moment, "I... don't think we have those in stock right now."

Jungkook furrowed his brows, "But this is a jewelry store."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a look as if telling him to not be so rude to the woman working there.

He sighed and thought, "Okay, so how about rings?"

"Oh! Yes. We do have that!" The lady said walking, again, to another part of the store.

They walked with her and looked at the rings.

Taehyung oohed and pointed to a pair that seemed very fitting for both boys.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who looked at the rings with an adorable glimmer in his eyes.

"Can we try these on?" Jungkook asked.

The woman replied nodded, opened the glass cabinet and took out both of the rings handing it over to Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and slipped the cold silver onto his boyfriend's ring finger.

He smiled seeing how the ring looked and fit perfectly on Taehyung. Jungkook played with Taehyung's hand loving how a ring looked on his boyfriend.

He slipped the other ring onto his own finger and checked it out on himself.

Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's and giggled happily.

He looked up and saw the lady working there smirking at how whipped he was over his boyfriend.

Jungkook cleared his throat and let go of Taehyung's hand, "Uh, we'll take it."

The woman smiled and nodded, "Please follow me to purchase the rings. They are very expensive rings so it takes longer than most jewelry purchases would."