fourteen

"Stupid bitch." Jungkook loaded his gun as he stared at the front door of Suho's house.

He held his gun in the pocket of his hoodie and then banged on the door of his house.

He waited about a minute and when he heard nothing he started hitting the door until Suho came to the door.

"OMG WHAT?!!" Suho rubbed his eyes tiredly but got startled when he saw it was Jungkook at the door.

Before Suho could close the door on him, Jungkook blocked it. "Listen, I just want to talk."

Suho glared at Jungkook, "No."

Jungkook took a deep breath. "I just... Taehyung told me something..."

Suho's eyes widened and his mouth went dry. He was trying not to show any panic because of how calm Jungkook looked.

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, "Well he said that you two used to date, but then you guys broke up."

Suho's sighed in relief. He honestly thought he was about to die.

"You're here because you wanted to know if we dated?" Suho asked.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a line and nodded. "I just want to know why you guys broke up. Like... What if whatever happened with you two happens to me and him."

Suho yawned, "Can we please just talk about this tomorrow or something?"

Jungkook pleaded, "No! Please, I really need to talk to you about this!!"

Suho groaned annoyed and opened the door wide, signifying that Jungkook could come in.

Jungkook smiled and walked into his house.

Suho sighed annoyed and closed the door but gasped once he turned around.

Jungkook had pointed his gun to Suho's head.

Suho was shaking in his place, "P-P-Please! Why a-are you doing this? Because Tae told you to?"

Jungkook shouted, "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!"

"So he told you everything that happened." Suho said with a shaky voice.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah. And now I'm going to put a bullet through your head because of it. Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

Suho slowly sunk to the ground and put both of his hands behind his head, facing Jungkook. "Jungkook please-"

"Shut the fuck up! What happened to the other two?" Jungkook screamed at him.

Suho began crying because he was afraid to die, "Yuta i-is still in South Korea... and C-Chen he... killed himself."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why'd he do that?"

Suho was chocking on his sobs, "Be-cause the guilt w-was too much for him. He left me a-and Yuta a note."

Jungkook shook his head, "Honestly... you should've done the same."

Jungkook was fucking with Suho's brain so bad but Suho couldn't help but do the same.

Suho stopped crying instantly. "Do you really think you're any different?"

Jungkook gave Suho a death look and put his finger on the trigger, "What the fuck did you just say?"

Suho was getting hysterical, he started laughing so hard it made him cry.

Jungkook held the gun tighter, "WHAT!"

Suho looked up at Jungkook, "I was just like you. Literally just like you. I loved him too. And honestly I still do."

Jungkook stared at him with hatred wanting to kill him then and there.

Suho just continued, "I would've done anything for him. Would've killed anyone to protect him."

Jungkook scoffed, "Right. But raping him was okay?"

Suho smiled evilly, "What make you think that you won't ever do it? I saw you yesterday, you were forcing yourself on him. What makes you think that you and me are any different?"

Jungkook was now livid. He kicked Suho in the groin and punched his face till it was completely bloody. "I am NOTHING LIKE YOU!!"

Suho was coughing out blood. "You did what you did because you didn't love him enough! Because you're a pice of shit! THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH!! But I do love him enough! And he will never go through anything like that again. I'll make sure of it."

He pointed his gun at Suho, with his teeth gritted and shot him...

...in the foot.

Suho screamed at the pain and began crying.

Jungkook didn't faze and instead shot the other.

Suho screamed his lungs out, calling for help from anyone. His pathetic body was trying to crawl away from the hands of the unmerciful Jungkook.

Jungkook just walked over to Suho and stepped on his bleeding foot. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!"

Jungkook crouched down to Suho's level. "Don't worry... I won't kill you. But, my dad's best friend is a police officer. And he's coming over right now to take you to jail."

Suho was expressionless.

"And we've already made arrangements for your cell mate! His name is Bitchkiller, and he really likes people like you. You know, like rapists, child molesters, molesters in general, pedophiles. Doesn't that sound like fun?" An evil smile made its way onto Jungkook's face.

His phone buzzed and he check who it was, "Oh! He's right outside."

Jungkook got up and stuffed the gun back into his pockets. He opened the door to reveal a police officer. "Hi Officer Jang! He's all yours."

Jungkook walked out of Suho's house with a wide smile on his face.

He yawned and began walking home.

(^o^)

Once Jungkook had cleaned off all the blood on him and put the gun away, he went back into Taehyung's room.

He was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled upon seeing his baby. He crawled back into bed with him, trying to make sure that Taehyung would stay asleep.

Taehyung turned in his sleep to face Jungkook. He buried his face into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook blushed and held Taehyung close to him shoving his face into the crook of his neck.

Damn. I'm so in love with you.