forty-eight

The Next Night...

It was the middle of the night when Taehyung snuck out of his room. He walked to Jungkook's room and as quietly as possible, he knocked on his boyfriend's door. "Kookie?"

Jungkook opened his door, peaking his head out to see Taehyung.

Panic ran through Jungkook's body and he instantly turned off his phone.

Taehyung saw this and looked at his boyfriend suspiciously. "What was that?"

Jungkook sighed, "I'm sorry. I know how that must've looked, but its not whatever you're thinking it is. Just- trust me. I'll come to your room in a little bit, okay? Your mom went to bed, right?"

Taehyung nodded still wary.

"Okay good. Wait for me in your room, I'll go there soon." Jungkook said in a hurry. He kissed the top of Taehyung's head and gently pushed him away from his room.

He shut the door to his room quickly and sighed relived that he didn't get caught.

Taehyung stood outside of Jungkook's room too confused to react. He trusted Jungkook but when he walks in on Jungkook reacting like that, it makes it hard to believe it.

Taehyung walked back to his room and shut the door behind him.

(^o^)

Jungkook rushed to the furthest corner of his room from the door. He looked at his phone seeing the missed calls and instantly called back.

"Hey, what the fuck? Why'd you hang up on us?" Jimin asked over the phone.

Jungkook sighed and glanced over at his door making sure that the door wasn't open. "Sorry. I had to, Taehyung walked in."

"Oh ok. Well then what are we doing for Taehyung's birthday?" Hoseok asked almost shouting over the phone.

Jungkook winced at the screaming going on, on the other side of the call.

He turned down the volume on his phone, "Alright, listen carefully. Taehyung's birthday is only two days away. I've already told my dad the plan and he's willing to help out. But I'm going to need to owe him again. Here's what you guys are going to be doing..."

to be continued...