Kat waved cheerfully at Anna, who waved just as excitedly back. Anne blew a kiss to Cathy (assumedly, if it was to Catherine she was gonna have some issues with a jealous Jane, never a fun thing to deal with). Cathy blushed and wriggle down, making Catherine laugh. Jane smiled and Catherine smiled back.

"How are you guys?"

Catherine thought about what she and Cathy had talked about, how much they missed Jane and Anne. But she also thought about how happy they were, and she didn't want to ruin that.

"We're good, you?" She responded, painting a smile on her face that wasn't reflective of what she was feeling.

"We're great! We found this bakery, and oh my god, they make the best coffee cake, I wish you were here!" Anne said in a rush.

Jane rolled her eyes at her cousin's excitement.

"Yeah, and we finally got to go up the Eiffel Tower!" Kat chimed in.

"I just walked around the shopping streets and looked at antiques." Jane added, raising a brow at her cousins.

"I partied." Anna said.

"Shocker."

"We watched movies all day."

"What'd you watch?"

"A bunch of Disney movies."

"You watched Disney without us?! We normally have to force you to watch! What is this?"

"Sorry, we were just in the mood to watch Disney."

"Hey, I'm gonna do breakout rooms really quick, so we're gonna do Anna and me, then Cathy and Anne, and then Cathy give the phone to Catherine after and Anne can give her phone to Jane, okay?"

"Okay."

Cathy and Anne talked, Cathy smiling the entire time. When Cathy passed the phone to Catherine she thanked her and walked to a different room to talk to Jane.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Catherine flushed, unsure of what to talk about.

"I miss you." Jane whispered, looking down.

"I miss you too." Catherine responded with equal shyness.

Jane looked up and smiled at Catherine through the phone, her cheeks flushed as well.

"Just this morning I woke up and my first thought was, I wish Catherine was here to cuddle me."

Catherine almost started crying at that, because she always woke up thinking that. But she stayed strong.

"I wish I was there to cuddle you too gorgeous."

"I know I already said it, but I really, really miss you."

"I know, and I really miss you too, but I can see Anne behind you so I'm going to stop talking until she leaves."

Jane whipped around.

"Anne! Go away!"

"What? I want to know what you keep gushing about! I don't see it!"

______________________

It takes another two weeks before Catherine breaks, but when she breaks, she shatters.

She hears Cathy on a phone call with Anne, and faintly thinks about calling Jane. She decides to call her, and she does pick up but she quickly explains that she can't talk at that moment and she'll talk to her later.