The Tip Top of the Huge Island and Make Wiggler Squirm

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Mario swam over to another pond that would be a lake to the others and made a jump that would be impossible for the other six to pull off. He then met up with Twilight and the others were the first star was.

"I'm here!" he said.

"Wah!" said Mulan, "Don't scare us like that!"

"Sorry," said Mario, "How about Twilight and I carry you guys the rest of the way?"

"Sounds good!" said Luigi.

Mario and Twilight simply climbed up the rest of the steps that would be tiresome for the hexad. Then they reached the summit of the mountain. There was a shallow body of water that seemed like a puddle to Mario and Twilight. Twilight saw a light from the star through some small cracks so Mario punched into the pool causing the water to leak into the mountain, Mario and Co. could hear someone scream in there.

"Maybe you shouldn't have done that," Twilight commented.

"We'll go check," said Elsa.

The tiny hexad fell into the crack while Mario and Twilight waited outside. They landed on a ceiling gate with a large Wiggler now soaking wet.

"Whaa! You flooded my house!" he yelled, "Wh-Why?! Look at this mess! What am I going to do now?!"

"We're so sorry!" said Luigi, "It was an accident. My brother thought there was something we needed her and-"

"You think I can forgive you?!" Wiggler interrupted, "Look at what you've done! The ceiling is ruined, the floor is soaked... huff... huff... it makes me so.. so.. MAD!" 

"Please!" said Yoshi, "Calm down! We can help you fi-"

"NO! Reckless people like you will just make it worse! Everything's been going wrong ever since I got this Star!"

He pulled out his Power Star which was big in comparison to the hexad, but small compared to Mario and Twilight.

"It's so shiny... but it makes me feel so... strange."

Why don't you give it to us so your problems will go away?" suggested Elsa.

"Yeah!" added Wario "Hand over the star and nobody gets hurt!"

"After what you did to my home?! NO! The only thing you're getting is a trampling!"

Wiggler trying to hold back his anger, ran to the hexad. Luigi and Elsa jumped on his head.

"OW!" he said in pain, "I can't take this anymore! First, you get me all wet, then you stomp on me! Now I'm really, really, REALLY, steamed! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Wiggler started running around the arena a little faster, but Yoshi and Mulan stomped his head a second time.

"Hey knock it off! That's the second time you've nailed me!"

Wiggler couldn't hold hid rage anymore at this point. The flower on his head disintegrated, his yellow skin turned red as Mario's clothes, and his cute little face turned into vicious anger. He was now in RAGE!

"NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT LINGUINE BREATHS!"

Wiggler's nose breathed out so hard it sounded like a choo choo train, then started to charge at the heroes like a bull. Wario and Sweetie finished them off with a ground pound and a punch in the face, turning him back to normal.

"Oouuuch! Uncle! Uncle! Okay, I give in! Take the star!"

"Thank you!" said Mulan.

Wiggler inhaled and exhaled calmy and then smiled.

"Whew! I feel better now. I don't need that star anymore anyway. I can see the stars through my ceiling at night. They make me feel... peaceful."

"Alright," said Sweetie, "Again, sorry about the mess we made."

"It's alright. Accidents happen. Please, come back and visit anytime."

Wiggler shrunk down and climbed through a hole, leaving behind the star.

"He wasn't so bad after all!" said Yoshi, "He was just angry, I still feel bad for wrecking his home."

"Blah, blah, blah," said Wario "We got the star. That's what matters."

"Everything ok down there?" called Mario.

"We're fine bro!" Luigi answered, "We got the star!"

"Perfect!" said Twilight "Throw it up to us!"

The tiny hexad struggled at first but used their strength to hoist it up to Mario who caught it with just two fingers.

*************************************

End of chapter!

Just two more areas to go. And then the final battle!