*Chapter Thirty Five*

*I am really sorry for the slow updates. I'm trying my best but with school and personal shit, it's hard. Please don't give up on this story because I'm not! Thank you all for sticking with it and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I really think you will.*

"Here, drink this," Jeremy says as Bonnie begins to sit up after having passed out

"Here, drink this," Jeremy says as Bonnie begins to sit up after having passed out. He sits on his desk chair beside the bed while Alvina sits on the other side of Bonnie crisscrossed on the bed and Enzo leans against the wall. "Why would you overexert yourself like that? You scared the hell out of me," 

"It's nothing," Bonnie brushed off. "I just got tired,"

"That wasn't you taking a power nap, Bonnie," Jeremy couldn't help but snip. "You passed out, there was no waking you"

"I've been doing a lot of magic lately, it wears me down," Bonnie explained simply. Jeremy continues to give her a look. She rolls her eyes before continuing. "Witchcraft has its limits. If I push too hard, it pushes back," Jeremy glances at Alvina remembering her telling him something similar.

"You just have to get stronger," Alvina says gaining her attention. "You don't get stronger by jumping to the powerful spells. You have to build and build until spells like the one that just knocked you on your ass is so easy you barely have to lift a finger,"

"It seems impossible," Bonnie whispers looking at her. Alvina smiles slowly shaking her head.

"I've been alive for a long time, I promise you that this is not impossible," Alvina reassures reaching for her hand. "I told you I'd show you a thing or two, I'll keep my promise. I'll help you through this." Bonnie's smile starts out slow but begins to widen. "You're not alone in this Bonnie, I promise" Alvina whispers pulling the Bennett witch into a tight hug.

"Thank you," Bonnie whispers.

"We'll start when tensions aren't so high like right now," Alvina says knowing Bonnie is far too worried and concentrated on Elena to even thing about learning magic.

"Ok," Bonnie smiles nodding.

"Get some more sleep, Bon. I know you're still tired," Alvina says patting her arm before climbing off the bed. Bonnie nods laying back down. It wasn't until close to nightfall that Elena finally returned home. By then Enzo had gone to get blood leaving Jeremy and Alvina to themselves. They had left the bedroom and laid together on the couch in the living room.

"Elena?" Jeremy slides out from under Alvina and goes towards his sister. Elena smiles pulling him into a tight hug. Bonnie comes down from Jeremy's room and quickly embraces her best friend.

"Hey, let's go to bed," Alvina says grabbing Jeremy's hand once Elena disappeared to her own room. Jeremy nods following after her. When they get up to his room they see Enzo already laying on the bed with his hands behind his head. "Comfortable?" Enzo hums with a smirk.

"Be more so if you two would join," Enzo slowly opens his eyes.

"Don't mind if I do," Alvina pulls away from Jeremy. She takes her shoes off and trades her jeans for a pair of Jeremy's sweatpants. She climbs into bed and curls into Enzo's side. Enzo kisses the top of her head before glances at Jeremy, who has changed into his pajamas.