*Chapter Sixty Nine*

*Mature* (Sorry for the lack of warning in the last chapter)

"What is this place?" Alvina asks, laying on her back with Kai resting on her chest, his head resting on her sternum. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon leaving the room fairly dark, but Alvina could see just fine, and Kai's eyes have been closed for a while.

"A prison," Kai murmurs drowsily. The two of them probably have about two hours' worth of sleep. Sleep didn't come easy for either of them, now that they were with each other staying awake was far more appealing. "My coven sent me here a decade ago,"

"What'd you do?" She asks, curiously. Her fingers comb through his hair gently untangling it and he sighs enjoying the sensation of both pleasure and bursts of pain when she comes across a particular knot.

"I killed my siblings," Kai tells her. "They were a bunch of douches anyways," He shrugs, moving his head to rest his chin on her chest so he can look into her eyes. He expected to find disgust, which would be a reaction any normal person would have, but the news didn't faze her in the slightest. "What're you in for, sugar tits?" He asks, an eager grin coming to his lips. She smiles and laughs at his nickname.

"I told you last night," She whispers, not wanting to get into it but Kai wasn't letting her off that easily. He wanted to know more about her, he wanted everything, especially the dirty secrets. 

"Who were you hunting?" He asks. "And who stopped you?"

"My mother stopped me from killing a man that wants to kill one of our mates," Alvina explains to him. His hand grazes up her side and over to her arm. He pulls it into view and notices all of her marks - which matches the marks on his arms - are golden. "Jeremy Gilbert, a teenage human who grew up in this very house. I met him first when I came into town with a friend," Alvina tells him, her eyes going over Jeremy's initials. "Lorenzo St. John, a vampire who was turned in the early 1900s. He was a prisoner by some mad scientists that thought the cure to diseases and advancements in medicine lay in the blood of vampires. I freed him, burned the building down and he took pleasure in tearing apart anyone who survived the fire... Niklaus Mikaelson, an Original vampire werewolf hybrid who lived basically his entire life with a curse that caged his werewolf beast. He came to Mystic Falls to kill Jeremy's sister who was a key part in breaking that curse,"

"And you..." Kai drags on not knowing a thing about the beautiful woman he's lying on top of other than the fact that she's damn sexy and holds heaven in between her legs.

"Alvina," She finally introduces herself. "Half fairy," She says, revealing the secret Kai's been trying to figure out.

"Fairy, hm?" Kai perks, slowly grinning as he imagines everything he can accomplish with her magic at his disposal. He's only ever heard of fairy's and the power they possess. It's only fitting that he has one tied to him for eternity. "And now me," Kai mutters, looking at his initials on her arm. "What a bunch we make up," He deadpans, and she laughs in agreement.

"Klaus's father has been hunting him since the beginning of vampirism. I got wind that Mikael, the father, was closing in on Klaus's location and decided to deal with the threat before he could reach Klaus,"

"But then you run into mommy who sends you into a prison with a sociopath," Kai teases smirking.

"In her defense, I doubted she knew you were here," Alvina mentions.

"Well then, lucky me," Kai wiggles his eyes and climbs up to kiss her lips. He groans, grabbing her legs to guide them around his waist. If death came to him while he was between these long, thick legs he would be a drawn-out death. 

"Yes, lucky you," Alvina teases arrogantly. Kai smirks eyeing her for a moment before trying to kiss her again, but Alvina grabs his chin. Kai lifts his eyebrows at her but she turns his head to the side.