*Chapter Seventeen* {The Turning Point}

*Not very long but it's something. Mature*

"I live in fear

"I live in fear. It consume me. In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade, the fear comes, because I know that the night brings death." Jeremy reads from Johnathan Gilbert's journal.

"Well, that's depressing" Alvina comments. Jeremy grins slightly and flips through the journal when a loose piece of paper falls. He picks it up and notice it's a drawing. Suddenly he closes the journal and walks towards a box full of old sketchbooks.

Alvina leans against the headboard of his bed and watches him curiously. He grabs one of the sketchbooks and flips to a clean page. Alvina smiles as she watches him begin to draw on the paper.

Eventually she climbs off his bed and walks up behind him. She drapes her arms around him and rests her head on his. He smiles and lifts a hand running it along her arm. He bends his head down slightly and kisses her wrist. She smiles and kisses the crown of his head.

"Do you ever draw me?" She asks him quietly. He laughs quietly.

"Do I?" He moves his head to the side and up. "You're my muse, beautiful" He whispers kissing her lips softly. She grins against his lips before pulling away. He stands up and walks out of her arms. He goes towards the box and pulls out a notebook.

She slowly takes it out of his hand while gazing into his eyes. He grazes his finger against her hand as he hands the notebook over. He smiles softly at her as he lets go. She grins as sits on the edge of his bed. He turns his chair around and sits, watching her carefully.

"These are really good, Jer" Alvina praises as she looks through them. His heart swells and his grin deepens.

The sketches varied dramatically. There were some portraits and full body pictures. There were pictures of her as if it were a photograph and some pictures that were like a comic strip with words. Then there were some that were of her as a fairy and some as a human.

"My favorite is the last one" He tells her. She glances at him and tilts her head slightly. "Go on, look" He encourages her. She grins slightly and flips to the last drawing.

Reasons Why I'm in Love With 'Tinkerbell'

Alvina laughs softly to herself. She glances up at Jeremy who's grinning from ear to ear. He motions for her to continue and she looks back down.

Her ability to make me smile

Her boldness

Her love for the woods and the creatures inside it

Her sass and sarcasm

Alvina smiles as she reads through each reason. Beside the words are little sketches of her and sometimes of the both of them. By the end her cheek were on fire and her grin felt like it was going to split her face.