*Chapter Thirty Eight* {By the Light of the Moon}

*Ok guys, it's sexy time*
*MATURE- the ending is dirty filthy smut - I'll have a warning where it begins so those who don't wanna read it can stop - *

*Ok guys, it's sexy time**MATURE- the ending is dirty filthy smut - I'll have a warning where it begins so those who don't wanna read it can stop - *

"Hello, love," Enzo smiles standing at the edge of the tomb. Alvina smiles wanting nothing more than to go across the barrier and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey, darling, how're you doing?" Damon asks sarcastically. Enzo smirks looking towards him. "Looking good," Damon winks playfully.

"I always look good, Danielle," Enzo comments casually. Damon's playful grin instantly turns into a scowl. Alvina giggles as Damon glares at her.

"We brought you some things," Alvina says holding up some blood. Enzo instantly licks his lips. She tosses it to him and he instantly drains it. "There's more in the bag," She nods towards Damon's hand.

"Try not to share it with your roommate," Damon says tossing the bag to him.

"She's never awake for more than a few minutes," Enzo confesses. "You would think she would learn to stop antagonizing me by now. I'm not you Salvatore's, I have no problem putting her in her place," Damon rolls his eyes while Alvina hums biting her lip. Enzo's eyes darken and he doesn't bother do bite back a low growl. Damon suddenly starts choking.

"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just choking on all the sexual tension," Damon snarks dramatically.

"That's nothing compared to all the bullshit I've been choking on since I've met you," Alvina snarks back without hesitation. Damon smirks sending her a playful wink. Alvina shoves him before turning her attention back to her mate.

"Where's Jeremy?" Enzo asks shifting the conversation.

"At home with Elena," Alvina tells him. "He's been in a time out for a bit. Plus, he's on babysitting duty. Elena's being a bit of a brat," Enzo smirks slightly.

"Brattiness must be a family trait," Enzo comments his eyes darkening slightly.

"Can't really do much about it with Elena," Alvina shrugs before mirroring Enzo's grin. "Jeremy on the other hand-"

"Ok, ok, chill," Damon cuts in. "I'm about to go do a trust fall with a damn stick,"

"You're so dramatic you're one step away from drag," 

"Hey, I can pull off a dress," Damon says confidently. Alvina slowly crosses her arms and slowly turns towards him.

"And how would you know that?" She asks before leaning towards him. "Have you been snooping in my closet? Damon, we've talked about this..." Alvina says struggling to keep a straight face. Damon glares before lunging for her. Alvina dodges him. "Careful, Danielle, don't need you breaking a nail,"

"Al," Damon growls.

"Ladies, ladies," Enzo speaks up. "As much as I love a good cat fight..." Enzo smirks winking at Alvina. Alvina grins sticking her tongue out at Damon.