*Chapter Eight*

"How do I look?" Alvina asks standing in the mirror

"How do I look?" Alvina asks standing in the mirror. She looks at her reflection. Her dress came just above her knees. She wears leggings under it with a jacket as well.

"Stunning" Jeremy smiles. She looks at him through the mirror before spinning on her heels. "I'll have the most beautiful girl there" He smirks.

"Are you a flirt with all the girls, Mr. Gilbert?" Alvina asks swaying her hips as she walks towards him. He smirks and encircles his arms around her as she drapes hers around his neck.

"Why? Is it working?" He smirks at her.

"A little bit" She whispers before kissing him. His arms tighten their hold around her.

"Let's skip the dinner" He whispers to her. "Have a night in, just you and me" She hums softly to herself.

"That sounds nice" She whispers. "How about this, we go for just a little bit and then we leave" She shrugs. "We can sneak off to your room and leave Elena to her imagination on what we're doing" She wiggles her eyebrows. Jeremy laughs and shakes his head.

"You just love causing trouble, don't you?" He asks and she smirks winking at him.

"I live for it" She whispers before stepping away from him. "Come on" she nods her head towards the exit. He grabs her hand and lets her lead him down the steps. "Looks like Stefan's already gone." She mutters. "And Damon... I wonder what he has up his sleeve" She whispers to herself.

"Should we be worried?" Jeremy asks slowly. She shrugs.

"I learned to not care what Damon does, there's no stopping him. If you're worried about what he'll do to you then worry not" She said squeezing his hand. "You're under my protection" She winks at him. He grins.

"I'm honored," He says grinning at her. She winks at him before searching for a car. Damon had taken his Camaro. Then an idea comes to mind. Damon's not the only one with fancy cars.

"Come on" she grins and pulls him towards where Stefan keeps his car.

"Wow" Jeremy's eyes widen at the sight.

"1963 Porsche 356B Karmann Coupe," Alvina told Jeremy. "Poor thing hardly ever sees the road," Alvina says walking around it. "Stefan runs everywhere, never shows it any attention."

"Are you sure it's ok if we take it?" Jeremy asked nervously. Alvina shrugs.

"What's he gonna do? Kill us?" Alvina scoffs at the idea and opens the drivers' door. "Get in" she smirks and slides into the seat. Jeremy gets in more hesitantly.  "Ready to see what this thing can do?"

"Should I be worried?" Jeremy asked. Alvina laughs before speeding down the road. She laughs harder every time Jeremy jumps or freaks out that she's going too fast or taking the curves too hard.

"I would never put your life in danger, Jeremy" Alvina assures him. "You're safe with me," She says. She leans over and kisses his cheek, using her other senses to keep the car straight.