*Chapter Sixty Five*

"Hi, Katherine," Alvina greets appearing in front of her. The doppelganger freezes, forces a smile and turns to leave but is blocked by Bonnie. Katherine was confident she could take Bonnie but Bonnie and Alvina?

"Alvina," Katherine says, spinning on her heels to face her. "Do something different to your hair?" Katherine tilts her head, her arms crossing over her chest.

"No," Alvina shakes her head while mimicking her stance. She's had the same hair since she could remember, maybe it was time for a change?

"Well, nice talking to you," Katherine smirking and tries to walk around but Alvina gets in her way. Katherine sighs dropping her arms. "What?"

"You found and released Mikael," Alvina states. "With the intent to kill my mate," She adds casually. "Being the nice person I am, I'm going to give you a chance at redemption. You're going to tell me how to find Mikael, help us kill Mikael, and then tell us who told you about him. Ok?"

"And why would I do that?" Katherine asks, her hands going to her hips. "I don't want Mikael dead," Alvina's eye twitches.

"I don't think you understand how much I do not care about the fact that we're in a heavily human populated area," Alvina tells her. She steps closer to the vampire. "I'm this close to losing my shit and I've wanted to kill you for a long time. So, unless you think today is the day humans find out about the supernatural through your death, you're going to help me kill Mikael," Alvina tells her with a psychotic smile.

"V?" Bonnie asks, from behind Katherine. Alvina momentarily ignores her.

"Fine," Katherine reluctantly gives in. "I help you kill Mikael, you get Klaus to forget about me forever," Katherine says. 

"You help me kill Mikael and if we succeed then I'll think about talking to him," Alvina bargains.

"I want a guarantee," Katherine says. Alvina laughs in her face.

"If you agree to help, I guarantee that I won't kill you right now in front of all these lovely families," Alvina promises. "Take it or leave it, final offer," Katherine pouts and holds Alvina's gaze. "This offer ends in 3, 2, 1-"

"Fine!" Katherine snaps. "I'll help," Alvina smiles cockily. 

"Car's this way," Alvina motions to Bonnie's car. The three of them walk toward it. Katherine tries to take the passenger seat but Alvina yanks her away shoving her in the back. Bonnie and Alvina get in the front.

"You ok?" Bonnie asks, turning the car on.

"Peachy," Alvina smirks, stealing Bonnie's sunglasses and putting them on. "So, Kitty Kat, where too?"

"You know Mikael is coming here, right?" Katherine asks, crossing her arms in the backseat. "Why don't you two just wait till he comes here?" 

"Because we don't want to wait for him to come to us, we're going to him," Alvina recites, rolling her eyes. "So, where is he?" Alvina asks again.

"I don't know," Katherine says. Alvina's jaw clenches. "I woke him up, he fed from me, and then he was gone,"

"He fed from you?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah," Katherine nods. "Guess he doesn't like human blood, so he took mine. I passed out and when I came too he was gone,"

"Then how are you going to keep up your end of the deal, Kit Kat?" Alvina asks, looking at her through the rear view mirror. Katherine's nonchalant attitude begins to fade.

"I might have a few ideas of where he is," Katherine suddenly remembers. Alvina smirks.

"Start talking," Alvina demands. Katherine then explains a few stops where Mikael might be between here and where she found him.