*Chapter Fourteen* {Lost Girls}

"Good morning, love" Alvina whispers running her fingers through Jeremy's hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning, love" Alvina whispers running her fingers through Jeremy's hair. She's been awake for about a half an hour. She didn't have the heart to wake him up, especially since she's so comfortable and at peace with his head laying on her chest, his arms hugging her body.

Jeremy only grunts in reply, his grip around her tightening. Alvina smiles and kisses the top of his head. Her eyes notice her phone laying on the floor and remembers Stefan calling her the previous night. Curiosity fills her mind as she extends a hand. She points at it with her finger and then rotates her finger in a circular motion.

A small tornado forms under the phone, lifting it. Alvina grins as she brings the tornado towards her which brings the phone to her as well. Once Alvina grabs the phone the tornado disappears.

"That was awesome" Jeremy mumbles. Alvina grins and kisses the top of his head again, still massaging it with her one free hand. She turns her phone on and waits for it to wake up.

"Geeze" Alvina mutters seeing half a dozen phone calls and just as many texts from Stefan. She looks through the messages, her eyes widening slightly. "Oh, shit" She whispers sitting up, forcing Jeremy to lift off of her.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asks.

"Damon's killed Zach" Alvina whispers. "Stefan drugged Damon and trapped him in the basement, Zach must have gotten too close or something."

"Were you close to him?" Jeremy asks. Alvina shrugs.

"Not really, I knew him but he was my cover dad. That could make things complicated" Alvina mumbles climbing out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asks.

"To go slap Damon upside the head for killing his own nephew" Alvina answers him nonchalantly.

"You're sexy when you're determined" Jeremy winks at her, laying on his side. Alvina grins and winks back at him. She had just finished getting dressed when Elena barges into the room. "What the fuck, Elena?!" Jeremy shouted.

"Out" Elena snapped looking at Alvina.

"Excuse me?" Alvina asks tilting her head.

"I want you out of my house, right now" Elena practically shouted. "I don't want you around my brother, I don't want you around here, I want you to leave"

"Elena that's not your decision to make" Jeremy snapped sitting up. "She's my girlfriend" 

"I know what you really are," Elena said marching up to her. "Stefan told me. I'm not going to let you use my brother"

"I have never used your brother," Alvina told her. "I love you brother and if you know what I am then you should be wiser and not piss me off" Alvina growled glaring at her.

"Jeremy isn't safe with you," Elena said.

"I'm safer with her than without her" Jeremy climbs out of bed, holding the sheet around his waist. "She's safer than Stefan, who is still your boyfriend" He points out.

Alvinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें