Ch - 29 "Mistake"

Start from the beginning

I don't know why but she kissed me again and I felt my heart melting for her. 

Soon the moment was disturbed by two morons. 

To be very honest, it's like I'm on a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes I feel enormous hate toward her for what she did. 

Sometimes I feel like my heart beats only for her and sometimes I just want to forget everything and be with her, love her till eternity. 

But there are things that are stopping me from doing so. 

First, Her behaviour, she behaves so innocently like she doesn't know there is a devil too in this world.

Second,  I'm ready to forgive her but she didn't even confess once in front of me like she isn't guilty for what she did. 

Third, after marriage I was about to go to her and ask her everything directly, because I thought she might have changed after her mother's accident. But the incident with dad's secretary made me think about it again. 

Lastly, today the mark on her cheek, I know it was a hit mark but she lied, she didn't even once tried to tell the truth and that's not the Angel I loved. 

She is so secretive about her life, and her behaviour made me suspicious that she is hiding something and I can't express my true feelings toward her until she confesses to me.  

I know it's not right of me but that's what I can do. She needs to step up and express what she is hiding if she wants our relationship to work. 

I'm still unsure if she has a child or not and if she is still in contact with that bastard or not. 

These are the only things that are running in my mind nowadays that sometimes I think that my business will go down because of my lack of focus in it. 

"Will you wake up from your daydream?"  Bryan said and I looked at him. 

"What do you want? Let me do some work" I said and started replying to my emails. 

"I still can't believe they kissed" Adrian said in his dumb voice. 

"Of course, you know if I didn't interrupt they might have been making little Angel and little blaize in the next moment. 

"Bryan, if you don't shut up in the next moment then I'll personally deposit your sorry ass to hell" I threatened him in my deep voice but he just grinned. 

"Surely, I can teach something good to the devil himself" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Now say, you have started to develop feelings for her don't you?" It was the wrong question because I never lost feelings for her,  they were just buried deep down in me with time, but she has grown them up again. 

"No" I simply lied. 

"Don't lie, Blaize, you wouldn't have kissed her if you didn't" Adrian asked with a glare. 

Dammit, they are making everything very difficult for me, I'm still trying to process everything that's happening in my life but they are just messing with my mind. 

"Answer Blaize, come on buddy" Bryan said, messing my hairs. Fine he did it. 

"No, I don't like her, I don't even want to see her face, I just hate her and that kiss was just an act of a situation, I'm a man with needs so I just kissed her but it was only a mistake nothing more. You hear me, it was just a pure mistake." I barked angrily and there was an upsetting silence in the room. 

Bryan and Adrian were looking behind me and I turned to the door and froze. 

Why does she have to be standing behind me whenever I lose control of my anger? Dammit Bryan, you are so dead. 

Angel looked at me and our eyes met. She had a pain in her eyes but she quickly masked it and her expression went blank.  

Without saying anything she entered the office room and went to Bryan. 

"It-it has all the details for tomorrow's conference. I have made a speech for all of you and a copy of the presentation, if you need anything more I'll be in my room" Her voice cracked at the end and she went out without turning back. 

Did I mess up? 

"Yes you did, now go after her and say you didn't mean that" Adrian replied to my voice out thought and I rolled my eyes. 

I don't know why she hurt when she was the one hiding so many things from me. "No" I simply said and started working again. 

I really wanted to go after her and say sorry but I can't because I'm not at fault. Yes she is hurt by my words but then she should be thinking how hurt I was when she betrayed me. 

Even if I tried 100 times to work but my mind still focused on the painful emotion in her eyes. 

After wasting 10 hours I went down to have my dinner but there was no one. 

I asked the maid and she said everyone already had dinner and went to sleep. Wow and no one called me once? 

The maid who was serving me asked another one to call Angel too because she didn't eat anything after breakfast. 

What? Again? She really needed to maintain her food diet or it would be unhealthy for her. 

The maid returned and said she won't be eating. Is it because of me? I felt guilty again and now hunger was long gone replaced with guilt. 

"Just take food to her room, remember only veg items and make her eat everything, if she won't then force her but make her eat everything, or you won't be getting your paycheck for this or next whole year." Her eyes widened at my statement and she set the plate and went into Angel's room.

Even if I say that I hate her or don't confess my feelings, that doesn't mean I don't care for her. 

I'm sure I wouldn't do it for any other girl but Angel? She is different and I want to treat her differently too. 

But I can't and won't do that until she will confess what wrong she did. 

I wish we could be together like normal couples but we aren't the same anymore. 

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.