THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 082

Minutes before the meeting commenced

It had been years since Ouyang Guangli was in the company, not much changes had been made to the company sure there was a few improvement but everything was still the same.

His brother really did a good work with the company too bad he wasn't observant enough or he would have discovered the little moves he'd made in secret these few years.

Ouyang Wenchang just as he had predicted  was too short sighted to see the obvious. He had pretty much personally deliver the company into his hands.

Which was no surprise at all based on his brother's intelligence this was based to happen. Ouyang Wenchang has never been a match for him in anything.

Though he have suffered a major set back that year, he never let that affect him. He just took a step back and changed strategy. By making use of his forced exile, Ouyang Wenchang had lowered his guard giving him the Opportunity he needed to take back everything that should've been his

After so many years luck shined on him when he had come across his dear nephew's  Ex-wife Su Lixue. She was the missing piece of the puzzle, he had been searching for.

When he had first approaching her about a collaboration, she had rejected his offer. Back then she had been hopelessly in love with Zhou Jianyu and had quickly turned him down.

Which didn't discourage him at all since he already knew that she would soon come around. As expected after being thoroughly rejected by Zhou Jianyu and losing her position in S group she had come begging for his help.

As the popular saying goes Hell hearth no furry like a woman scorned. it was quite surprising the lengths a hurt woman would go to get her pound of flesh.

She didn't even need convincing at all. she waa willing to carryout euch and every tasks she had been given, no questions asked.

It's a pity that such a great talent like Zhou Jianyu had to go through this. if only Zhou Jianyu was his son he wouldn't have to go through this.

While Ouyang Guangli reveled in the success of his plan. Su Lixue was going through a strong emotional turmoil. She never expected He Mingzhe be here, last she had heard of him. He had already returned to the states with her son.

She sat rigidity, her fingers clenched tight and her heart beating hard. she been treading facing him since their messy break up a year ago. 

She had escaped to China in secret with her son to avoid meeting him. She made sure to make herself scarse when he has come over to get their son a few weeks ago.

Once again Zhou Jianyu is a catalyst of  her pain. She had been so focused on hurting Zhou Jianyu that she wasn't paying close attention to Ye Mingzhe and her mother.

She had no idea that he was back in the country until he took away her son all thanks to her mother interference all in a bid to get her married off to a rich man she could use to get back the throne that is the CEO position of S group that she had lost.

Just the sight of Zhou Jianyu and Ye Mingzhe together annoyed her further but not for long after today Zhou Jianyu will understand how it felt to lose everything

* * *

A few minutes later the Emergency shareholders meeting began. Soon it was time for the voting, the Moderator was announcing the commencement of the voting.

when the door was he was pushed open and he interupted by a melodic female voice coming from the entrance.

Everyone all turned to the door to see who it was that would dare interupted the meeting. They watched as Old madam Ouyang was led in by a beautiful young lady.

As she walked in everyone quickly stood in respect.

"Sorry for coming late we got held up by traffic. please seat and be at ease there's no need for such ceremonies. Since I am at fault for coming late" old madam Ouyang said as she took a seat on the vacant seat at the centre of the room.

"There's no need for that mother, you are all our Senior" Ouyang Guangli said fawning over her.

"Guangli I had no idea you were back in the country. You didn't even come over for a visit" she said shutting him down.

Ouyang Guangli was an eyesore to old madam Ouyang bit it was because of he was her late husband's love child no she didn't quite blame him for a situation that he didn't have any much control over.

No She hated him because of his dishonest  and greedy character. He was always overly confident in his abilities and always played dirty tricks.

This kind of person wasn't to be trusted at all, It was best not to encourage his antics. it was enough that she had acknowledged his presence, she wasn't about to give him a chance to advance further.

"Sorry about that mother it's just that I heard about Little Cheng's health and didn't want to disturb everyone" Ouyang Guangli replied 

'This old witch really doesn't want to give him any way out. Here she is acting all superior, it's a good thing that she was here to witness the end of her reign in the company' Ouyang Guangli thought.

"So you know about Cheng'er condition, how come I haven't even seen your shadow in his hospital room. well no that you will need to pay us a visit not with Cheng'er getting discharged from the hospital in a few days time"

"What ! his awake?" he exclaimed loudly.

"Yes, his been awake for a few days now. what's wrong with your expression, I thought you would be happy to hear the good news"

"O....of course I am happy to hear that I was just...

"you don't look surprised at all uncle if anything you look... disappointed" Zhou Jianyu said eyes locked on his no good uncle.

"Disappointed who me I'm just surprised thats all"

"if you say so" Zhou Jianyu replied.

"Since we are all here why don't we_" One of Ouyang Guangli's lackey said when he was interupted

"not just yet I would like to introduce you all the to the major shareholder of Ouyang group With 28% of the company shares my grand-daughter-in-law Bai Zhenzhen" old madam Ouyang said presenting Bai Zhenzhen to the everyone

"what"

"really"

"how is this possible"

"I can't believe this"

The shareholders murmured between themselves.

As soon as he heard this Ouyang Guangli began to feel uneasy, He felt breathless and sweaty. Things weren't going as planned, first with Wencheng waking up from the comma.

It wasn't meant to happen like this, Ouyang Wenchang was meant to be in a comma for a few weeks before gently dying in his sleep. He had arranged everything with the attending doctor.

How could everything change, he had been aware that Zhou Jianyu had gotten married but had no idea she was a major shareholder.

He quickly turned around and quickly caught Su Lixue's eyes but received a quick head shake as a response. she looked as surprised as he was.

"welcome to the board Miss Bai, it's a pleasure to finally meet you"  said Ye Mingzhe, speaking for the first time since he walked in.

He stood from the seat next to Zhou Jianyu and moved to a vacant seat a few seats away

"thanks"  Bai Zhenzhen replied seating next to Zhou Jianyu.

"You all have to rethink replacing Zhou Jianyu with Ouyang Guangli. Evidence of his various illegal activities has just come to light" old madam Ouyang said gently.

"Illegal activities? I think you have it wrong mother" Ouyang Guangli said

"I don't think you would be saying that once you see the evidence" she replied handing the files over to an aide who projected the documents.