THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 049

"The Dinner was beautiful thanks, you did well" Ouyang Wenchang said placing his hands on her shoulder and giving her a peck on the cheek. The dinner had come to an end a while ago and Jianyu and Zhenzhen had already left. They were now preparing to go to bed, Zhou Mei was doing through her night care rituals. "I hope they enjoyed it" she looked up at him through the mirror placing her palm on the hand on her shoulder smiling sadly. She didn't like how the whole thing made her feel, She hated this feeling. Her heart hurts whenever she remembers the part she had played in the tragedy of six years ago even though the part she had played was very little she still felt bad. Her heart hurt and she felt suffocated. "Trust me they love it just like I did. it was one of your best work yet" He said pulling her up and into his hands. "Really? she said snuggling into his chest. "Yes love" he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

.....

Back at Zhou Jianyu's Villa, Bai Zhenzhen was lying on the bed while answering a call from her mother. After they had returned back to home from the Ouyang family residence Bai Zhenzhen had left went up to the master bedroom to wash up and prepare to go to bed while Zhou Jianyu went into the sturdy to go through some documents. She had just finished having her bath and getting dressed for bed when her phone rang.

"hello mum how are you"

"hey sweetie am good and you"

"Am good, My cast has been removed ago so I would be going back to work soon"

"Yes I heard, I spoke with your brother this morning. You said you be would be going back to work soon that would mean that you are free now"

"Yes mum, I am actually free at least for now"

"that's very good so you have time to go on a few blind dates right sweetie"

"blind date?!

"Yes Zhenzhen, you remember that close friend of mine we talked about a few months back who's son was transferred to B city"

"Yes I did but that was a few months ago is the blind date really necessary mum. I don't think he and I would get along well together"

"How can you be so sure of that when the two of you haven't even met euch other. Zhenzhen you aren't getting any younger, this year your turning twenty nine that's almost thirty. A few of your classmates already have two or three children already"

"But mum I don't really need to go on a date"

"Zhenzhen be good am only doing this for your own good your only two years older than your brother and it's only a matter of time before he gets married and starts having children of his own. I know that you are currently only focused on your career but you of all people should understand that you aren't getting any younger. The entertainment industry is quite messy I wouldn't want a situation where you are at lost"

"But mum there's no need to worry about that I have everything under control"

"Oh because of you relationship with your CEO. Zhenzhen you of all people should know that one doesn't put all their eggs in one basket. this CEO of yours like most men in the industry might just be out to have some fun. Zhenzhen be good and listen to mummy, just meet with her Son and if you don't like him we can totally forget about it all okay"

"alright just this once and if I don't like it you will forget about this"

"that good don't worry Zhenzhen you will like him I met him the last time he came back home for a visit his really kind and very good looking. his only two years older than you"

"Okay mum thats enough I already agreed on the blind date no need to sell me on it"

"okay I will speak with him and arrange everything then let you know"

"alright"

"it's now late you should get some sleep. You take care of your okay"

"yes mum I will and you too"

"I will bye bye"

"bye mum" Bai Zhenzhen said as her mum cut the call.

"That was quite a call. How is your mother"  Zhou Jianyu said frightening her. She had no idea when he came in. Her attention had been so focused on her call that she had no idea he had come up to the master bedroom. She really hoped that he didn't here about the blind date she could already imagine how awkward their conversation would be if he really did here about the blind date. "Jianyu oh my when did you come in" she said surprised. "Not long ago, sorry for frightening you. I thought you heard me come in" he said. "I didn't, I must have been too focused on the call and didn't here you come in. oh you even had your bath wow that was very bad on my part" She said as she noticed his wet hair. "well how is mother doing" he said laying on the other side of the bed. "She good, nosy but healthy" She replied. "that's good. Zhenzhen one of these weekends let's head over to A city and pay mother a visit. We have been together for sometime, you have met my parents already. I think it's about time I met your mother" He said. "Really" she said surprised. "Yes" he said taking her palm in his hands. "Okay let's do that" she said. "It's getting late let's get some sleep" he said turning off the bedside lamps

The next day she received a call from her agent informing her that she had spoken with Director Zhong and He had decided to have dinner with her manager and herself  and discuss about he upcoming project.