THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 024

Forty minutes later the arrived at the Hospital and after getting directions from the nurse, they rushed over to the delivery room. As they walked closer she saw Ling Chao and Shen Fei'er"s parents seated at the door."Mother father" Bai Zhenzhen said walking quickly to where Elder Master and Madam Shen were seated. "Zhenzhen your here, this is" Mother  Shen said standing and grabbing both her hands. "Mother this is Zhou Jianyu my boyfriend" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "Oh that's very good. This little girl has  really good eyes he looks responsible" Mother Shen said looking up at Zhou Jianyu."Hello mother"Zhou Jianyu said politely "His handsome and polite too, what a catch. Hello am Fei'er's mother, I watch Zhenzhen grow up so she's like a daughter to me. You will have to excuse me but if I may ask what do you do" Mother Shen said. "It alright Mother, I don't mind. I am the CEO of Phoenix entertainment" He said handing her a complimentary card. "Hmm, I know it may seem rude but one can never be too careful with someone as previous as a child"Madam Shen said."Have a seat, Zhenzhen how are you. It's been a while since you came over for dinner" Father Shen said. "I am good father. sorry for not coming often" Bai Zhenzhen said. "it's alright I know that you've been busy" Father Shen said.

After a while Fei'er finally gave birth to a baby boy. She and the baby was then transferred to a private room. "She so small and beautiful, wow Fei'er you gave birth to a little human" Bai Zhenzhen said as she carried the baby. "she's so cute Zhenzhen, as I look I feel that all the pain was worth it. She the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen that I can't believe I gave birth to someone this beautiful" Fei'er said softly. She was still recovering her strength. "Jianyu come and carry her in your arms" Bai Zhenzhen said placing her in his hands. "Isn't she cute" Bai Zhenzhen said from the side. "Yes she is" Zhou Jianyu replied holding her. After an hour they left the hospital to let Shen Fei'er and the baby test then headed home. *Zhenzhen move I with me" Zhou Jianyu said as he driving. "Huh" Bai Zhenzhen said surprised. "Seeing little cupcakes made me discover what I want in the future and it's you. Zhenzhen your my future, whenever I think of the future I see it with you. I told you when we first met that I don't want just any type of a relationship with you. I want the kind that last a lifetime. I'm tired of waking up alone without you, of not having by my side every time of the day. I want you to be there in every step of my life so Zhenzhen move in with me" He said. "What I don't understand, did you just ask me to move in with you"Bai Zhenzhen said."Yes I did. I want to take care of you when you are sick and  be there for your happiest moments. What do you say Zhenzhen" Zhou Jianyu said. "Alright, I'll move I with you" Bai Zhenzhen said. He parked the car by the side and began to kiss her.Two days later Bai Zhenzhen moved into his house.

"Can you please wrap that up for me" Bai Zhenzhen said to the men's shop sales representative pointing at a tie. "Yes Miss, I will wrap that up for you" the sales representative said picking up the tie when she was tapped on the shoulder from behind. She turned around to find none other than the uninvited female guest from Zhou Jianyu's Friends gathering standing next to an older elegant woman dressed in white who looked so familiar "Hello, we meet again. Because you and Jianyu left in such a hurry, we weren't able to introduce ourselves. I hope it wasn't anything serious" She said smiling. "No it wasn't" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "And your friend, you said she was in labour" She said. "She much better, she gave birth to a baby girl" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Okay that good. I'm Su Lixue" Su Lixue said stretching out her hands for a hand shake. "I'm Bai Zhenzhen" Bai Zhenzhen said shaking her hands. "Are you buying a tie for Jianyu. Youust not be aware but, Jianyu doesn't really like bright colours" Su Lixue said. "I am aware, I had the sales representative wrap up my choice" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Oh that's good" Su Lixue said. "Xue'er this is" the beautiful older women by Su Lixue said. "Mother this is Bai Zhenzhen Zhou Jianyu's girlfriend and actress. Zhenzhen hope you don't mind me calling you that. This is Zhou Jianyu's mother" Su Lixue said."Hello Mother" Bai Zhenzhen said, Now that she looked closer Zhou Jianyu looked a lot like his mother. She can now see where he got his beauty from, his mother was such a beauty. "Hello Miss Bai. I would like to stay back and chat but we have to grab lunch with a friend. We should get going" Zhou Jianyu's mother said and patting Su Lixue hands walked away.