THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 036

"I just spoke with the Doctor and you are free to go __ " Zhao Shirong said walking into the private room when he caught side of his walking breathing pain in the a** Sheng Xiumei. "Xiumei what are you doing here ? He said after a few seconds. He really thought that he would finally have a moment rest with her being out of town on a project but from the look of things that was wishful thinking on his part. Why couldn't he avoid her forever, why did she have to be so likable that even his grandmother is under her spell and that saying a lot cause his grandmother hardly ever gets fond of anyone that isn't related to her by blood. "Second Brother Shirong what a coincidence I was just about to find you. I was in a promotional event for a shoe brand I Endorse when I heard that sister Zhenzhen got injured. As soon as I was done I quickly rushed over to check on her" His unwelcomed admirer said happily. She has to be the happiest person on Earth because no matter how bad he treats her she keeps coming back for more, she doesn't even take it to heart. He just smiled and walked over, darn it he really has to find a way to shake her off before it was too late. She already had his grandparents wrapped around her little finger. "Elder Brother Shirong have some fruits. Xiao Mei brought it over" Bai Zhenzhen said sitting up and eating some cut fruits. "it alright am good, you should eat more" Zhao Shirong said taking a seat next to Xiumei, surprisingly that was the only free spot. " You really should eat something Second Brother Shirong. I heard that you had a surgery early this morning which could only mean that you haven't eaten since the day before. Based on your usual routine before any surgery you must have been very busy preparing for the surgery and forgotten to get something to eat. You already have gastric problem you as a doctor must already know her bad it can get if you aren't careful" Sheng Xiumei said holding a plate of fruits on her hand and raising a piece to his mouth. "Seeing how attentive Xiaomei is to you. Elder brother Shirong I don't have to worry about you anymore. You're in safe hands, Xiumei thanks for taking good care of my elder brother" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Instead of worrying about me Zhenzhen you should worry about yourself. I am not the one admitted into the hospital" Zhao Shirong said standing and walking out of the room. This Sheng Xiumei is really good , she already had everyone around him fooled. "Elder brother Shirong" a voice said from behind him. "Bai Liu your back I didn't see you in Zhenzhen's hospital room" Zhao Shirong said after he turned around to find that it was none other than his younger cousin Bai Liu, Bai Zhenzhen's younger brother. He had flown in yesterday from B city. He was standing next to Zhou Jianyu Bai Zhenzhen's boyfriend "Yeah Jianyu and  I left to buy breakfast. We bought a lot for everyone you can come it and have a meal with us" Bai Liu replied smiling. Bai Liu like his elder sister had a very young pretty face, he had only been here for a day but all the female nurses and doctors were already in love with him. Everywhere he went he always had such a solid fan club, He couldn't understand why Sheng Xiumei just couldn't fall in love with Bai Liu. Why did it have to be him he already had a lot on his plate without having a love sick puppy following him around. "I still have a lot to do, I should get going but thanks for the invite" Zhao Shirong said. "ok see you later" Bai Liu replied and walked into the room.

They were all having their breakfast when Xiaobo arrived at the hospital. "Xiaobo have you eaten, if not come have breakfast with us" Bai Zhenzhen said as he walked in. "It's alright Miss Bai I already had breakfast" Xiaobo replied. Bai Zhenzhen had always been so warm and welcoming but he she was still the bosses girlfriend so he didn't dare take her up on her offer. "I'll go out so we can speak, you guys should continue having your meal I will be back soon" Zhou Jianyu said rising from his chair and walking out of the room. "Boss Elder madam has been trying to get hold of you. She called me an hour ago and asked that you call her as soon as possible" Xiaobo said. "Don't worry about that I will call her and the investigation have you gotten any leads" Zhou Jianyu replied. "I haven't been able to find any solid evidence of Miss Su Lixue involvement in everything however the evidence points to the fact that Miss Yu Minna isn't working alone" Xiaobo said. "it's alright, I didn't expect her to leave any evidence that points to her. Yu Minna wouldn't even know who she was working with. Just keep an eye on Su Lixue, she's bound to make a mistake. That usually happens when you get emotional" Zhou Jianyu replied