THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 029

A two hours later the party came to an end and Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen headed back home. Madam Ouyang true to her words didn't acknowledge Bai Zhenzhen, she spent most of her time conversing with a few fellow Madam's she was close to. Even when After the last guests had left Zhou Jianyu announced that they were leaving and after saying their goodbyes they left for Zhou Jianyu's Villa. As they drove back Bai Zhenzhen was deep in thought trying to understand just what Su Lixue meant. Zhou Jianyu had always been tight lipped about his past, She has long since suspected that it was painful so she had no idea how to get him to talk about it. Her greatest fear was causing him anymore pain by making him remember his past but Su Lixue's words had put her in unrest. She didn't like that Su Lixue knew about his past while she didn't. She really wished she could wipe that smug smile off Su Lixue's lips as they spoke.

Zhou Jianyu noticing her distraction placed his hands on hers and fixing his fingers into hers brought it to his lips "You must be exhausted Zhenzhen, Don't worry we will get back home soon" He said with a smile. "I can't wait, everyone was so happy to see you, based on everyone's reaction I take it that you do not come back home often" She said."I don't always have time" Zhou Jianyu said. "your parents and grandmother are now older I think you should come over often and spend some time with them" She said. "Alright" he said. Some time later they arrived home and headed inside. Aunty Mu had gone home much earlier in the day, since they had a birthday party to attend Zhou Jianyu dismissed her earlier than usual. After washing up the headed to bed. Bai Zhenzhen had already walked herself up so she found it difficult to fall asleep. As she laid down at her side, a lot of thought began going through her mind this was driving her almost mad. She tossed and turned all through the night finally falling asleep by mid morning. After a night filed with worry Bai Zhenzhen woke up determined. Before falling asleep she  had decided  to ask him for the truth instead of killing herself with worry which was exactly what Su Lixue definitely expects her to do. She sat up on the bed as Zhou Jianyu walked out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist. "Jianyu" She said. "Hmm your awake you didn't sleep early so I wanted to let you sleep longer" He said drying his hair while walking into the closet. 'I guess nothing can escape your eyes" she said head bend looking at her hands. "How are you feeling" He said as he began dressing. They had been dating for a year now but he still made her shy. She quickly turned away as he dressed blushing. "apart from a mild body ache, I feel alright" She said still looking away. "Are you finally ready to tell me what's got you so worried that you wouldn't even fall asleep easily. what did Su Lixue tell you that has you so disturbed, you have been lost in thoughts since after you went out for air. I know she followed a few minutes later, since it involves her it can't possibly be anything good" He said walking out of the closet in his shirt and pants. "You knew, why am I not surprised" she said. "Zhenzhen you should know by now that I always pay attention to you, no matter what am doing you always come first" He said walking closer and taking a seat next to her. She was the most important person to him. last night he could already tell that she was worried but he didn't wish to let her know that he was aware of it all. He wanted to give her some space and let her speak at her own time. This morning he could already tell that she was struggling with how best to start the conversation so he decided to give her a hand. "That's very sweet Jianyu. You are also the most important person to me that's why I'm finding it so hard to say this. I don't want to open any painful wounds from the past but I find that I must. I can't keep this bottled up at least not for long. The whole thing has got a lot of thoughts going through my mind" She said. "Don't worry about it at all. You can ask me anything I promise to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth" He said taking her hands in his. Her hand looked so small in his that sometimes he was scared that he would break her. He was always so happy when he was with her that nothing else mattered. The moment he sees her it was like all his worries disappeared from his mind. He really didn't want to lose her but he was scared that he just might once she found out about his past, he didn't mean to keep it from her but he had to do as not to chase her away. If one day she discovered everything and wanted to leave him. He would let her go and continue to protect her on secret till the day she dies that was how much he loved her. She was his first and last no one can replace her. "Since you said so here it goes. Jianyu why don't you answer your father's surname and why does your mother have so a great hatred for actresses? She said finally surmmoning up the courage to ask him what irked her since last night.