THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 013

The next day an article was released on the immoral practice of ABC entertainment it spoke in details on how they encouraged their artist to sleep around for roles. It further revealed that artists that refused said rule was suppressed and blocked an example of which included Bai Zhenzhen who wasn't given any work until now and had to look for work herself. It also revealed that she was currently sued for Breach of contract becaused she refused to sleep with a Director. The article also revealed evidence of the atrocities performed in ABC entertainment. Netizens were so disgusted with it all that they began attacking ABC entertainment and their artist who were revealed to have obeyed the unspoken rule. That same day Photos and articles were released on Director Chu leading to the Fall of Lu Foods shares and his dismissal from office.  Articles were also released on Lu Yingtai using her Family's power to suppress other actresses and visiting many hostess bars that Netizens began to attack her. Even her plastic surgery photos were released. It was even revealed that she pushed an actress down a stair to get a role. The article also revealed that she had done a lot of abortion, her first being when she was Sixteen. Waves upon waves of scandals involving ABC entertainment, Lu Yingtai and Director Chu for two days that by the third day Bai Zhenzhen revealed that she was suing ABC entertainment and Director Chu for defermation. After two days she worn the case with recordings of her manager threatening her. ABC entertainment and Director Chu were also fined to pay 30 million dollars for damages and make a public apology. After paying the fine and making a public apology a month later ABC entertainment filed for bankruptcy. After the scandal ABC entertainment and Their artist were sued by sponsors and other artists. A week after they filed for Bankruptcy Phoenix Entertainment announced that they had signed Bai Zhenzhen as an artist which left everyone shocked.

"So how does it feel to be finally free" Fei'er said putting a cookie into her mouth. "Good, I really don't know what I would've done without Jianyu" She said taking a seat next to Fei'er on the couch and placing the tray of tea on the table. "Speaking of CEO Zhou how's everything" Fei'er said. "It's been good. Fei'er I think am in love but am scared that am no strong enough to stand by him yet. That's why am going to work hard to be worthy of standing next to him" She said smiling. "What makes you think that Zhenzhen. I doubt he cares about that" Fei'er said. "Your right he doesn't but I do. I want to be strong enough to support him, I may never be his equal in wealth and power but I want to be his partner. So that's my goal being a worthy partner to him" She said. "Don't hesitate to ask for my help when you need it. Zhenzhen am always here for you no matter what" Fei'er said. "Alright" She replied smiling. "wow these are really good" Fei'er said holding up the cookies. "oh those were made by Da Xia she dropped by to deliver some audition scripts and dropped a basket of cookies" She said taking a bit of a cookie. "That assistant of yours really knows how to spoil you if only mine can treat me half as nice as She treats you" Fei'er said. "You still want someone to spoil you after getting into your current predicament" She said pointing at Fei'er's bulging stomach. "Hey not fair, I still stand by the fact that I was tricked" Fei'er said acting spoiled. "Oh really we both know that of someone was tricked it most definitely wasn't you" she said with a snot. She stood headed into her room to get dressed for her date. "I'll get going now, Long Chao will be back soon o have to get back a have dinner with him" Fei'er said. "You still want to eat after blowing through half my cookies" She said. "Hey have a heart Zhenzhen am eating for two" Fei'er said. "That what you always say. Take care see you tomorrow" she said bringing her head out of the room. "Have fun on your date don't do anything I wouldn't do" Fei'er said making her blush and walked out of the apartment.

Thirty minutes later the door bell rang, Bai Zhenzhen grabbed her palace and opened the door to let Jianyu inside. "You look beautiful" Zhou Jianyu said as she shut the door. "Thanks let me get my coat I'll be right back" She rushed into her room and few minutes later rushed out wearing her coat. "All set let's go" She said and followed him out of the apartment locking the door behind him then walking back to his car. "So where are we headed" She asked as he drove sitting next to him. "You said you liked old classics so I decided to take you to see a movie, we can grab dinner when we're done" He replied." Alright you're the boss she said smiling.

After watching the movie they grabbed dinner in a French restaurant close by. "It was nice doing this. I think we should do this often" She said as they walked to the car holding hands. "When are you leaving for the variety show" He said. "I'll be leaving in Four day's time but the press conference will be held tommorow"  she said. She had been invited as the main cast in the  Variety show [Trapped]. A reality variety show about Six artist trapped in a village for two weeks. "make sure you don't miss me too much" he said stepping closer. "I'll try she said hanging onto him smiling when he pulled up her face and diving down for a kiss. After sometime he stopped raising up his head giving her time to breathe and after getting in the car continued.