THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 056

They had scheduled to meet at a french restaurant downtown. Bai Zhenzhen didn't bother putting on sun glasses and a mask as the restaurant was very high profile.

The security was so tight that no paparazzi could get in. It was frequented by politicians, dignitaries and members of high society so the staff was very tight lipped which was the main reason why she had suggested that the meet up in the restaurant.

As soon as she arrived at the restaurant she got out of her car. She walked into the restaurant and walked over to the counter to claim her reservation.

After the reservation was verified she was led over to the table by a waitress dressed smartly in black slacks white blouse and a red bow tie.

Xie Shilin was already seated when she arrived. They quickly exchanged greetings and she took a seat opposite him.

Her mother had been right it seemed. Xie Shilin was very handsome indeed. Her mother has always had an eye for beauty.

After a small talk they called over the waitress and placed their orders. A few minutes later the waitress was back with their orders.

They got to know euch other while they ate and exchanged some funny childhood stories.

"I really enjoyed this Zhenzhen, let do this again. What do you think about us going on a proper date" He said after the waitress had taken away her plate.

Bai Zhenzhen was visibly shocked this she didn't expect at all.  These blind date Hardly worked so she had no ideas how to answer this question.The whole thing was unexpected.

Xie Shilin was ba really nice guy and if she had never met Zhou Jianyu. She would have fell madly in love with him but she already has Zhou Jianyu. So this can never bear fruit.

"Me Xie.." she began saying when he quickly said

"There's no need for formality, call me Shilin"

"Mr Xie sorry I meant Shilin, it's not going to work out between us" she continued.

"Why is that, we got along fine didn't we" He said eyes wide.

"Mr Xie it like this__" she was saying when she was suddenly interrupted.

"Mr Xie Zhenzhen can't date you because we are currently engaged"

"What?

"Huh" they both said at the same time.

"Jianyu, how are you here now? she said eyes wide open.

"Zhenzhen you know this man? he asked still looking at Zhou Jianyu.

"Of course she does. Don't you darling, she's my fiancee" he drew her up from the seat.

"Yes I do his my Fiancee" she said her lips switched in amusement.

"Then why did you agree to me with me if you already had a boyfriend or else_" he said his eyes shining brightly.

"Mr Xie it's like this, the meeting was arranged by your mothers. Unfortunately I haven't been able to meet mother, we have been waiting for the new year because I have been so busy with work so mother had no idea that I existed" Zhou Jianyu said.

"Oh so that's how it is.  there is no need to explain I completely understand. Don't worry I will report back home that we aren't a great fit. Zhenzhen it was truly nice meeting you, I hope that we can be friends" he said smiling stretching out his hands for a handshake.

"It was really nice to meet you am happy that you can understand. After this I think we can both agree to a friendship. Shilin I hope that you find the girl for you" she replied puting her hands in his and sharing a firm handshake.

"As do I, see you again and you too Mr_" Xie Shilin said turning to Zhou Jianyu expectantly.

"Zhou Jianyu" he said smiling.

"Nice to make you of acquaintance Mr Zhou, I will take my leave now" Xie Shilin said and walked away.

"So apparently we areengaged, when did that happen darling. I don't remember getting engaged" she said amused.

"Yet" He replied.

"Excuse me, I don't understand"she said.

"The keyword is Yet" he said and got on one  knee quickly.

"Jianyu what's going on" she said shocked her hands covering her mouth, her eye getting teary.

"This wasn't how I always planned this, I wanted to arrange something completely over the top but after the accident I have learned that life is short. Why wait for a special occasion for everything. When you make every moment special. So Zhenzhen will you marry me" he said.

"Yes I will" she replied tearing up when he slid the diamond ring into her ring finger. He stood and pulled her into his hands.

"come let's go somewhere" he said as they walked out of the restaurant.

"Where are we going to Darling" she said as she got into his car.

"hold on its a secret" he said after getting into the driver's seat and starting the car.

After driving for sometime, the car came to a stop and he got out of the car and tired around to opened her car door.

She got out of the car and looked up to find that they stood in front of B city Civil affairs office.