THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 034

After filming for the day Bai Zhenzhen left the set and was headed back to her hotel room. It was late in the night so she didn't feel the need to take the necessary precaution as she presumed that everyone would have headed back home. She was walking together with her assistant Da Xia towards their shuttle when she was hit by the side of her face by an egg, She only had a minute before egg and other sharp objects which she later discovered to be stones began to rain on her as a crowd of whom were clearly fans rushed forward. They were so overwhelming that Da Xia and her had to struggle to head towards the car. Filming was still going on so everyone was ondide. She had just concluded her scenes for the day and decided to head back home to get some rest. Her last scene was to be concluded at 11pm so she had dismissed her crew as she didn't think she needed that much people to be around. However based on all this it would seem that she was wrong. Bai Zhenzhen and Da Xia had began pushing forward when someone took hold of her head and pulled her down and they began to stump on her. She quickly balled up her body to protect herself,as she did so she could hear Da Xia fraccticly calling her name and trying to get to her. After what felt like forever she heard some male voices pushing everyone away and a loud siren which could only mean that someone had called the police when she felt the crowd stumping on her give way and began to run. She raised up her head to find that it was none other than Zhou Jianyu. He walked forward and gently carried her up in his hands princess style. "Jianyu" she said softly. "Don't talk, save your strength. Sorry for not coming earlier" He said with a cold expression. She could tell that he was trying hard to hold in his anger. "alright" Bai Zhenzhen said giving him a weak smile before blacking out. Still carrying Bai Zhenzhen in his arms Zhou Jianyu got into his car and headed to the hospital.

"Xiaobo I want this incident thoroughly investigated and the culprits arrested. Tell the inspector that I want the culprits arrested and convicted to the full extent of the law" Zhou Jianyu said as he held onto the sleeping Bai Zhenzhen's hands. "Yes sir" Xiaobo said and walked out of the private room. A few minutes later the door opened and a well dressed elderly couple and a much younger middle aged couple walked into the private room led by Zhao Shirong. He could already guess who they were the Zhao family. After she had blacked out Xiaobo had driven them to the First citizens Hospital which was the best hospital in the country. On arrival she had been admitted into the VVIP ward, a ward reserved for heads of states, wealthy tycoons and top military officers. after the doctor had attended to her injuries and put her on a drip to help her sleep well. He had been informed that Zhao Shirong was in the operating room but would check up on her as soon as he was done with the surgery. "Zhenzhen" the elder woman who was most definitely old madam Zhao cried and hurried over to the other side of the bed. "how did this happen, who did this" old madam Zhao said angrily as she caught sight of the bruises. "it was done by fans of a married male celebrity she had a cheating scandal with" Zhao Shirong replied softly as he read through her Chart. "what l! this sturbborn child I've asked her to leave that retched Industry but she always refused now see what it has caused her. I really want to find out who dares do this" old madam Zhao said. "And you are? The middle aged woman who was most likely Zhao Shirong's mother as one could see their obvious resemblance asked looking up at him which drew everyone's attention to him. "Hello I am Zhou Jianyu her boyfriend" He said standing. "Boyfriend? I didn't know Zhenzhen had a boyfriend" Madam Zhao said. "No wonder she has been evading all the blind dates I had arranged" old madam Zhao said. "The nurses said that a man carried her into the hospital that must have been you.Thanks for taking care of my granddaughter" old master Zhao said. "It's my pleasure" Zhou Jianyu replied. "We'll have to keep it away from Nuying. I don't want her to worry" old master Zhao said. "That's going to be had grandpa considering the whole thing was recorded and posted online. Even if Aunt Nuying doesn't see the video someone is bound to let her know. Bai Liu has already called me to find out how she was. He said he would be flying in soon" Zhao Shirong replied. "This isn't good at all. We had better call Nuying at let her know before she here's it from someone else and starts to panic" Elder Madam Zhao said. "I will call and let her know that everything is alright" Elder Master Zhao said. "Goo you do that I will arrange for a 24 hours protection for the room and Zhenzhen I don't want to take risks" Old master Zhao said. "Yes father, I will go make the phone call outside" elder Master Zhao said and left the room. "some of the culprits were caught and are already in police custody. The police would let us know what happened as soon as they get anything concrete" Zhou Jianyu said. "Then we wait, luckily her injuries  aren't that serious apart for a few cuts and some bruises luckily nothing was broken. She would wake up after a good night rests" Zhao Shirong said closing her chart and dropping on by the side. "I will have the cook get breakfast ready so she can eat as soon as she comes to" Elder Master Zhao said. "alright, we stay until she's awake" old madam Zhao said sitting next to Old master Zhao on the couch.