THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 063

The banquet came to an end after Su Lixue's dramatic exit. The guest began to leave in masses all speculating on the night's big reveal.

Su Lixue had really succeeded in ruining the banquet. Her big reveal had everyone stunned before they began to speculate between themselves.

After twenty minutes of non stop gossip the guests began to leave in pairs most definitely to exchange ideas between themselves and send the news home.

By the next day the news had already made rounds people began to pay the two families involved the Su and the Ouyang Family a visit to get a much detailed information from the horses mouth.

However both families weren't receiving visitors for obvious reasons so they turned around to pay Su Lixue a visit since it was already public knowledge that she lived apart from the Su family.

Bai Zhenzhen like a robot stood with Zhou Jianyu by the door and saw off the guest. Even if she was currently fueling with range at Zhou Jianyu's dishonesty that aided with Su Lixue pull one over her.

She still had to keep appearances, one doesn't air their dirty linen in public. The Ouyang Family still had to save face but as soon as the last of the guests left and the door was shut.

She quickly turned around and went up the room completely ignoring Zhou Jianyu as he called out her name

"Zhenzhen____"

She didn't wish to speak with him right now. She had never felt as insulted as she did right now. What was he thinking keep something as serious as this away from her.

All for what,she had been completely honest with him but he had treated her like a fool. They all had she had see old madam Ouyang and his parents expression when Su Lixue had announced their past marriage they were already aware but they had been surprised at his child that was also news to them.

As soon as she got to the room she quickly called the airline and booked a plane ticket for this night or if later tomorrow morning. She needed to clear her head and she couldn't do that here.

After the phone call and booking her flight she picked up her overnight bag and headed downstairs she had already called over a driver to take her back to the house and then to the airport.

Since she would be joining the cast and crew of the international movie earlier she needed to pack. Her flight was scheduled for two hours from now

The hallway was empty by the time she came down save for a few maids that were cleaning up after the banquet.

She didn't bother letting anyone know her plans she walked out of the house and got into the car.

It was a good thing that the rest of the family were otherwise busy interogating Zhou Jianyu and weren't paying any attention to her.

By the time Zhou Jianyu found out that I she had gone it would be too late which would give her time to get her thoughts in order.

The whole thing had her unsettled as soon as she got home she ran up to the room and after washing up changed into some fresh new clothes.

She had already packed earlier for her international trip save for a few necessities that she quickly packed into her bag and holding her luggage went down and got into the waiting taxi.

Forty minutes later she boarded the plane, some minutes later the plane took off.

Eighteen hours later the plane landed at the international airport in Switzerland. She got off the plane and after clearance she got out of the airport.

After going through customs she flyer down a taxi and headed to a three stars hotel. When the taxi arrived at the hotel she got down and checked into an available room

She had already informed her assistant Da Xia of her plans. Da Xia would be in the next flight headed to Switzerland to join her.

The next day after some much needed rest to get over her jet lag she went over to the set of the movie to join the rest of the cast.

She had disconnected her line and didn't bother letting anyone know of her new number so She was out of reach from everyone save for her mother, Fei'er and brother.

Shen Xue was also filming abroad so they weren't in touch. Lu Zhiyuan was handling the company issues until they were back in the city.

Which was mainly preparing for their upcoming project and hiring the crew for the crime flick.

Old madam Ouyang and Zhou Mei had already reached out to her through her email address to apologize for keeping Zhou Jianyu's past marriage a secret. They also tried to convince her to give Zhou Jianyu a chance to explain everything. But she had requested that she be left to get her mind in order and would let him know when she was ready to speak with him.

That didn't stop Zhou Jianyu From sending her a lot of mails asking for a chance to explain himself to him.

After three weeks of filming and a month in Switzerland, during a break she went into a cafe close to the set to get her lunch when she was interupted by Zhao Shirong her eldest male cousin.