THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 046

"Jianyu hold on" Su Lixue said as he turned to walk back into the private room. " What is it" He said turning around to face her. "Why are you being so mean to me. I get it that you are mad at me for what I did that year but you can't stay angry forever. we will have to forgive me at some point. I have apologized to you a number of times already. what more do you want for me" she said tearing up. "Nothing, I don't want anything for me. It's over between us Su Lixue do you hear me I want nothing to do with you. It was over the moment you left" He replied. "I guess there really is no going back" she said hopefully. She wanted to see if he would give her even an atom of hope but as she looked into his cold face she never saw even a little spark of hope that just might make her feel better. Zhou Jianyu is determined to cut her off completely which only made her sadder. A long time ago she was his world and he was hers but now they weren't even living in the same world. He had already moved on leaving her all alone. "Jianyu even if we aren't together anymore there isn't any reason that we can't be friends now is there" She said. "I don't need that from you Su Lixue. Have a good life" he put a hand on the door knob about to turn it down when her next word brought him to a stop. "I found out who Pushed Bai Zhenzhen down the stairs. It's all in here" she handed the large envelope over to him. ""It was Zhang Fengge" She said. "How" He replied. "She has always liked you Jianyu, I should know I too was once in the receiving end of her wrath a long time ago" She replied. "Why should I believe you" He said looking straight into her eye. "You must have investigated me Jianyu. Surely you know that I have nothing to do with this. From your expectations I take it that I was right about that too. I knew that you would suspect me so as soon as that happened I had someone investigate it thoroughly. I discovered that the survelliance camera was tampered with so I had my man track down the security staff and an hour ago he finally tracked down the security guard that deleted the video and luckily he had a copy most definitely to threaten Zhang Fengge in the future. You can take it as my means of paying back my debts. Jianyu let have a clean slate okay. I will get going, if you doubt me you can carry out your own investigation" She turned around and walked away.

"Xiaobo have someone investigate the security guard in charge of the survelliance camera"  He said after the call connected.

"Yes boss"

A few hours later he got the results and as Su Lixue said everything matched he sent everything over to Old master Zhang through Xiaobo. Since Zhang Fengge was the Zhang family's daughter and his aunt had married into said family. They were in-laws so he still had to give the Zhang family some face. The next day the Zhang family announced that She had been disowned from the family and issued a public apology to Bai Zhenzhen promising to aid in the police investigation on her attempted murder. A few days later she was charged with Ten years imprisonment by the court. Which surprised everyone as prominent family hardly allowed their descendants to punished harshly much less deliver a public apology. It just proved Bai Zhenzhen's importance to Zhou Jianyu. Phoenix entertainment also released a statement announcing Zhou Jianyu's relationship with Bai Zhenzhen.

After two weeks in the hospital Bai Zhenzhen was discharged from the hospital and she returned back home. Two weeks after her discharged Zhou Mei paid her a visit in Zhou Jianyu's Villa. Bai Zhenzhen was so surprised when Aunt Mu announced Zhou Mei's visit. Bai Zhenzhen was lying in the couch reading a script when Zhou Mei arrived. "Mother"She sat up and stretched out her hands to pick up her clutches when Zhou Mei said "No need, you'er injured. You shouldn't be on your feet so often" bringing her to a stop. "How are you doing" Zhou Mei said after taking a seat by her right. "I am well thanks and you? she replied softly. "I am well. I do apologise for not coming earlier" Zhou Mei said. "It's alright, Father already informed us that you were down with the weather. I trust that you are now healthy" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "I am thanks. I owe you and apology Xiaozhen, I hope you don't mind me calling you that" Zhou Mei said. "I don't mind at all mother" She replied smiling. "okay since you don't mind, I will call you that for now. I came to personally apologise for you injuries. I should have been much watchful of who I invited to the event. I am sorry I failed to ensure your safety" Zhou Mei said. "It's alright mother. You aren't to blame for Zhang Fengge bad behavior. If anyone should be blamed it is Zhang Fengge no one else but her" She replied. "Even though I can't help but feel bad for what happened to you Xiaozhen you got hurt and nearly died on my watch. I am so sorry for that" Zhou Mei said. "It alright, I am much better now" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "I feel much at ease seeing that you are getting much better" Zhou Mei said. "I brought over some fruits and health supplement that should help you get Better" Zhou Mei continued.  "Thanks mother" She replied. "It's nothing, I should have come earlier" Zhou Mei said smiling. After chatting for a while Zhou Mei had lunch with Bai Zhenzhen then returned back to Ouyang mansion but not before instructing Aunt Mu and the nurse Zhou Jianyu hired to care for Bai Zhenzhen to take good care of Bai Zhenzhen.