THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 041

"Zhenzhen!!! Fei'er sang loudly as Aunt Mu let her in. She and her little daughter little sweetie had come over for lunch. Shen Fei'er rushed over and pulled Bai Zhenzhen into a bear hug.

"I missed you Zhenzhen" she spoke into her hair. "me too how have been" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling. Shen Fei'er has always been the emotional one of them both.

"You missed your niece's full moon celebration" She Fei'er said pulling out of the hug Ang cupping both of her cheeks. "I know am so sorry about that I couldn't take a leave especially with the time I already spent recuperating from my injuries" Bai Zhenzhen said.

"Don't remind me of that and you don't need to apologise you sent such a beautiful gift. if there's anyone that should be blamed it should be that scheming bitch Yu Minna. I'm so glad she finally got what was coming to her" Shen Fei'er replied.

"Let's get seated Li Jiu must be tired carrying little princess while standing" Bai Zhenzhen said concerned.

Little sweetie may be just a few months old but she most definitely weighed a lot more than her size entailed.

It must be uncomfortable for Li Jiu, Shen Fei'er's nanny carrying her for a while. "No need to do that Ms Bai I don't mind" LI Jue said softly "if you don't mind I do. Fei'er let's get going" Bai Zhenzhen and Shen Fei'er walked hand in hand.
"little sweetie has grown since when last I saw her she can now control her neck better. She's so precious" Bai Zhenzhen said as she carried little sweetie in her arms. She had that beautiful fresh baby scent.

At four months little sweetie had gotten bigger and was already a spitting image of her mother down to her naughty smile. She however had her father's eyes. "Wow girl you have it bad. I happy to Diagnose you with baby fever Zhenzhen. I prescribe that you do fast a seal the deal with CEO Zhou quickly" Shen Fei'er said with a wink.

"Thanks Doctor Romantic. After hearing your endless complains on motherhood I am not inclined to follow you down that road yet" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Did I just hear a Yet from your mouth. Then it's only a matter of time before you join the league" Shen Fei'er said. "The league?! Bai Zhenzhen said surprised. "The league of doubtful new mum's but not to worry you will soon get the hag of it" Shen Fei'er said. "And have you gotten the hag of it yet"  Bai Zhenzhen said. "Not really no. One dosen't completely get the hag of motherhood. I should know because this four months I have watched my mother walked through uncharted territories with me but I can promise you that it is worth it. I won't trade it for anything in the world" Shen Fei'er said.

"That's good. How is everything coming along with your company. You informed me that you will be recording a new album soon" Bai Zhenzhen said.

Being a woman was not easy especially in the entertainment industry that was image oriented. Having a child can be quite detrimental to your career if the right steps aren't taken.

After just four month post partum Shen Fei'er was already trying to get back into shape while also preparing to record her new album. "It been going surprisingly well. I will start recording the album in there months time and shoot the music video A month and half later. I am really looking forward to going back to work. Ling Chao and I have already discussed how we will go about it all" Shen Fei'er replied.

"Am so happy for you" Bai Zhenzhen said.

"Not as happy as I am for you I heard that you got offered the role of the lead in Director Ma's upcoming movie. How wonderful is it and it will be your first lead role in a movie and a Director Ma movie at that. If there's someone that deserves a little bit of happiness it's you Zhenzhen. You have been through a lot" Shen Fei'er said gaining a smile in response from Bai Zhenzhen.

An Hour later Shen Fei'er headed back home and Bai Zhenzhen began to prepare for the Ouyang foundation Charity Fundraiser.

She had been invited as one of the celebrities that would take part in the event. For the past month she had been advertising the events on her page.

Thanks to the involvement of many Top celebrities the Charity Fundraiser had received a lot of press involvement.

On arrival the celebrities and other guests walked down the red carpet and posed for photos for the press.

Bai Zhenzhen was attending the event alone so as to avoid drawing attention from the charity fundraiser to her relationship with Zhou Jianyu.
As soon as she got down from the car a lot of reporters came forward and began to throw questions to her.

"Miss Bai how does it feel to be cast in a hundred million dollars international film". "Miss Bai you must be overjoyed to work with Director Ma again". "Miss Bai".

The reporters were reacting in response to the announcement made by Director Ma's studio on the casting of the lead in her up coming disarster movie that was a joint project with a us production company. it was basically a Hollywood and C entertainment joint project so the project had received a lot of attention from the on set.

Bai Zhenzhen had been over joyed to be invited to audition especially since it involved a lot of A List stars.

The audition had taken place in Director Ma's studio with three foreign judges and Director Ma with one of the requirements being that the actors and actresses should be  fluent in English and German. Which thanks to her mother's influence she was very fluent in five languages, English, German french, Mandarin and Cantonese.

The judges had been so impressed by her acting that she had been cast as one of the leads in the movie [ Flight risk] about an attempt on space travel gone wrong resulting in an explosion that distroyed Earth ozone layer which caused the eradication of a few percent of humanity and a widespread mutation in the rests of humanity. A team of five scientist involved in the failed space program were charged with finding a solution to the problem.

The cast list had been announced the day before which received a lot of response from the public. Her team had been receiving call non-stop from reporters asking for an interview which was refused. From the reporters rapid response to her arrival it would seem that they had all come with the hope of getting an interview from her.
Bai Zhenzhen did not intend to give them can interview neither did she wish to draw attention from the main goal of the event.

"Thanks for your concern however I don't intend to respond to any questions that doesn't correspond with the charity fundraiser. I only ask that you all bear with me and wait for my statement that will be released at a later date. thank you" She said smiling and walking forward.