THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 062

In an apartment in the city.

Su Lixue had just received a sample of the invitation to the Ouyang Family banquet from one of her informants.

Even though she had been removed from her position at S group by her mother thanks to Zhou Jianyu. She still had access to all her resources. She still got information about the Ouyang Family.

She already knew that Bai Zhenzhen had been accepted into the family and that they planned to introduce her to the external family and high society in Old madam Ouyang upcoming birthday banquet.

Zhou Jianyu had refused to see her when she had gone over to Phoenix entertainment. The company security had escorted her out of the company.

She had been blacklisted and wasn't allowed into the company thanks to Bai Zhenzhen. That b*ch keeps ruining everything because of Bai Zhenzhen she was removed from her position in S group and kicked out of the company.

Because of Bai Zhenzhen She had lost her access to the resources from Zhou Jianyu and the Ouyang Family.

All because of Zhou Jianyu didn't wish for her to hurt his precious Bai Zhenzhen he had gotten her own mother to kick her out of the S group. She had lost by everything in one week.

Luckily even though she had lost everything thanks to Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen. She had also gained some powerful allies who like her wished to destroy Zhou Jianyu and the Entire Ouyang family.

By the time she was done she would make them regret ever crossing her. Since they wished to keep her away she would make sure that she gives then an unforgettable gift.

* * *

The day before the birthday banquet Bai Zhenzhen and Zhou Jianyu returned back to Ouyang family residence to prepare for the banquet.

The next day the banquet started on time, Zhou Jianyu took Bai Zhenzhen around the room introducing her to the guests as her daughter-in-law.

Entrance to the banquet was strictly by invitation so as to avoid an uninvited guest coming in.

The banquet had already progressed when they had an uninvited guest. Ouyang Wenchang was making a toast to old madam Ouyang when Su Lixue interupted.

"What a beautiful family this is. Hello Zhou Jianyu it's been awhile" She said at the entrance of the room.

"Su Lixue what are you doing here. How did you find out about this party? Zhou Jianyu asked quickly.

"Is there a rule that says that I can't be here" Su Lixue said walking forward.

"You weren't invited how did you get in" he said sharply.

"Do I really need to an invitation to attend an Ouyang family event. Zhou Jianyu I promised I would make you hurt as much as I do. Watch as I ruin your present happiness" She laughing loudly. "Come in" she said holding onto his gaze.

A four year old little boy walked into the room and said hiding behind her legs "Mum what's going on, I thought you said we were going to pay dad a visit.

"huh what's going on" the crowd began to say surprised.

A few of them began to speculate on the identity of the young boy but Su Lixue's next words made everything clearer.

"stop hiding behind me little monkey come out and meet your father Zhou Jianyu" she said pulling him from behind me and bring him in front of her.

"What?

"When did Zhou Jianyu have a child"

"What's going on"

Everyone murmured in low tones. Everyone were aware of Su Lixue's past relationship with Zhou Jianyu but they had no idea that they had a child out of their relationship.

"What do you think you are doing. You are not sopposed to be here, Who let you in" Zhou Jianyu said harshly

""What do but mean Jianyu, are you trying to claim that I have no right to be here. I have I have as much right to be here as everyone else. What's wrong Jianyu don't tell me that you never told her about us" she said smiling. "Oh my Jianyu, you naughty little boy why would you keep something bad important from her your one true love" she said seeing his angry expression.

"Your causing a scene Lixue get out of here" Zhou Jianyu said signalling the butler to call security.

"Why because you don't want her to find out about out history. Oh my goodness this is good. I heard that you just registered your marriage, why don't l give you a gift Jianyu. huh what do you think" Su Lixue said laughing loudly.

"Su Lixue leave this house before I call security" Zhou Jianyu said.

"What's wrong Jianyu, you don't want her to find out your lies. Don't worry I will do you a solid and help you come clean. It would be the last thing I would do for you My dear Ex husband" Su Lixue said laughing wildly as she saw the surprised expression on Bai Zhenzhen's face.

"Since I have delivered my gift I would get going. I just wanted My son to meet his father and his new stepmother" she said and gracefully walked out of the house.

Nothing like a good payback to keep a girl's blood pumping. This was just the start