THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 021

"How is it" Bai Zhenzhen said after Zhou Jianyu sipped a spoon of the birthday soup into his mouth. "It's the birthday soup my mum prepares at home, I got the recipe from her and specially made it for you. It's my first time so it might not be so good" She said. "It's good" He said and took two more spoons of the soup. "Really, you must really like it" she said smiling widely and taking a spoonful into her mouth. As soon as it got into her mouth  she spat it out quickly. it was too sweet almost like she had put sugar instead of salt. Now that she thought about it all,she did put sugar instead of salt. She drank some water to rinse her mouth and turned to Zhou Jianyu and said "how could you find this good Jianyu, this awful". "It's not so bad. I actually find it sweet. I will always find everything you do good because I love you" he said bringing tears to her eyes. "I love you too but Sweetheart you don't have to eat this, I won't let you eat this. That's torture" she said standing and taking both plates of soup walked into the kitchen and poured them all out the soup in the pot was also included. After washing her hands she walked back to the table and began tasting euch dish "Just to be clear, Jianyu you are not allowed to eat any dish until I taste if it is good okay. Your too precious to eat any food that taste anything bad" she said shifting the bad dishes to her side and pushing the good dishes to him. "If am not allowed to eat anything bad then neither are you. Zhenzhen let's eat we'll share" He said placing his hands on hers. She smiled and after spreading out the tasty dishes. She returned to her seat and began eating.

"That's right Jianyu are you close with Cheng Juan the CEO of star entertainment" She said a few minutes later. "Yes I am why do you ask" he replied. "Can you please get me the artist Sheng Xiu mei's phone number" She said. "Why? he asked. "For revenge. I want to give my cousin, elder brother Shirong a taste of his own medicine. The two of them go way back I want to let her know that he's back in the country. Since he has a lot of time in his hands to mess with my life, she must not be aware that he was back. I want to remedy that, She signed under Star entertainment and most of all is close with Tang Fenfeng Cheng Juan's wife. So Jianyu please get me her number" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling. "Okay" Zhou Jianyu said and picking up his phone made a phone call. " Hello Juan,can please get the artist Sheng Xiu mei's phone number" Zhou Jianyu said and after getting a reply he said "Thanks" and cut the call. A few minutes later he received a message and opening the message handed the phone over to her. She typed and saved the number into her phone then handed the phone back to Zhou Jianyu "Thanks" she said giving him a peck. After having dinner She cleared the table and washed up. "How is the post production of [The Conquest] coming along" she said getting into the bed after washing up. "It's going well hopefully it'll be released in a months time. it's already been cleared by the sponsorship board" He said drawing her into his hands. "That's good, let's watch the movie when it premieres okay" She said. resting her head on his shoulder. "alright" He replied.

A week later she flew over to S City for an audition in the Wuxia drama [ The Ancient pact ]. She had received an invitation to audition in the drama a month ago. [ The Ancient pact ] was a Star entertainment production that will be directed by Veteran Director Zhong Jiu. He was known to direct top notch Wuxia dramas, it was a create honour to star in his production. It was rumored that he had been preparing for the drama for the Past Five years. He had already casted Qi Zhang as the male lead "The master of the Fire dragon Qu Chang". He wanted the female lead to be played by Xue Meili but she due to her recent pregnancy she wouldn't be able to play the role of "The red witch Ruiling". He had invited Bai Zhenzhen, Fang Mimi and An Xinyi to audition for the role of the red witch.

On the day of the audition Bai Zhenzhen arrived at the venue with Da Xia and was directed to the waiting room. The audition had been divided into three the audition for the supporting cast was held the day before while the audition for the main cast female option was held today, the next day the audition for the main cast male option will be held. Bai Zhenzhen walked in and took a seat next to an actress dressed in pink. It was an in costome audition so on arrival everyone was taken to the dressing room and dressed in the costume of the role you were auditioning for. Judging from the actress's costume she was auditioning for the role of the Mistress of the flower garden Jia Li. She was going through her script when she heard a voice say "Xiu Mei you have a phone call" She raised up her head to see that she had been seated next to Sheng Xiu Mei the entire time. It would seem that even fate was on her side. After her call had ended Bai Zhenzhen turned over to the Pink Hanfu clad Sheng Xiumei and said "Hello  Sheng Xiumei". "Oh hello Bai Zhenzhen right, I watch you cooking show with Sister Suyin" Sheng Xiumei said. "Yes I saw you at The Zhao family memorial last year. I'm Zhao Shirong cousin you see" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Oh I had no idea, Brother Shirong has been gone for a while I trust he is well" Sheng Xiumei said. As expected she didn't even have to stress herself at all. As she hoped Sheng Xiumei was still madly in love with elder brother Shirong. "Elder brother Shirong is quite fine, he's actually Back in C nation. His been back for four months now. My dear cousin is such a workaholic as usual, his come back to held Grandfather you see such a filial boy. I don't stay in S city and I worry a lot about him. You have to help me check on him, bring him lunch that sort of thing. Don't worry if he tries to bully you just tell him Zhenzhen sent you" She said smiling. "Really, can I get your number" Sheng Xiumei said. "yes you can here you go" she typed in her number and name in Xiumei's phone and handed it back to her. "Here you go don't forget to call often. I should get going I've been called in" Bai Zhenzhen said standing. "thanks sister Zhenzhen good luck with your audition" Sheng Xiumei said smiling. "Thanks" Bai Zhenzhen said and walked over to the audition room.