THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 058

As soon as they got up after washing up Bai Zhenzhen posted a picture of their red marriage certificate followed by a picture of both of them smiling cheerfully  holding their wedding certificate with the caption

'Together  ❤️ forever'

Seconds after the post was sent her fans began to react and congratulate them. Two minutes later  Star entertainment made a statement congratulating them on their union.

Two minutes after Baiyu studios also released an official statement and a congratulatory message.

While everyone was send out congratulatory messages and good wishes in an apartment  downtown all hell had broke lose.

Su Lixue push down the entire content of her dressing table as soon as she saw Bai Zhenzhen's post.

"No no no nooooooo! she shouted loudly as she scrolled through people's comments.

"Why isn't it me, after all I did. Bai Zhenzhen, Zhou Jianyu  I will make you regret ever hurting me. It's only me or no one else" she said loudly.

"Miss Su" Her housekeeper said putting her head in. She had heard the loud crash and her young miss scream.

Su Lixue maybe a nasty piece of work but she was still her boss so she had to check on her. The entire room was a mess like a tornado went right through it and Su Lixue was seated on the ground right at the epicenter of it all.

"She really has to quit this job and find a better employment. Su Lixue had away been nasty but ever since she had lost her position at Su industries, Miss Su was now giving her crazy eyes.

After seeing the present state of this room it had to be now more than ever she was getting scared for her life.

Su Lixue was still looking straight on and didn't notice her presence so she gently closed the door left the house in a hurry.

The next day when she arrived at the apartment by six in the morning. The apartment was much colder and Su Lixue for the first time since she started working here was up.

She was taking some wine and looking straight at a painting with wearing a smile that was very cold.

Her observation was right Su Lixue had finally cracked. she quickly submitted her resignation letter and after cleaning up the house and making some meals.

She left the house never to be seen there again. That was no longer a just house anymore but a Mad house ran by a vicious mad woman.

After she left she quickly made sure to let her agency know her observation so as to avoid someone else falling prey to Su Lixue's tantrum which were going to be bloodier than usual.

As she cleaned the house she had found Su Lixue cat death in the waste basket of her room. It's neck broken and all the pictures of a pretty young lady marked with an X painted with blood.

She also made an international call to the young master informing him of the recent development with Su Lixue. The situation had gotten dire, it was time for an immediate extraction.

* * *

Suyin and Tang Li Jun were vacating in the states so She hadn't seen Bai Zhenzhen's post until the next for when she got back from the beach and after washing up powered up her phone.

"What you doing" Tang Li Jun said hugging her from behind.

"Jianyu and Zhenzhen have registered their marriage" she said smiling.

"really, Zhou Jianyu finally proposed. He has been planning to for a while now.I will have someone send over some gifts" he replied.

"Okay but we will give them a call soon to congratulate them" She said.

'Okay my love" he replied.

* * *

Back in C nation, Ouyang residence to be precised.

Since the night before Zhou Mei had been receiving a lot of congratulatory messages from her friends and family members.

She had gone to bed earlier than usual so she hadn't been able to see the messages until the next morning.

She was confused as to why she would be receiving a lot of congratulatory message. Did Ouyang group win any government projects or awards.

After raking her brain for a while she decided to check her weibo.

"What" She said and ran up to Old madam Ouyang's rooms.

"Mother I have some good news" She said as she got into the room.

"Xiao Mei"  Old madam Ouyang said looking up from her book.

"Mother Jianyu and Zhenzhen registered their marriage yesterday" She said handing her iPad over to old madam Ouyang.

"Wow this is a very good news. quickly call them over let's have a family dinner this evening" old madam Ouyang said smiling widely.

"I will call him now" Zhou Mei said.

"You do that" Old madam Ouyang said.

* * *

After speaking with his mother over the phone he called Bai Zhenzhen to inform her of their family dinner.

He had a copy of her work schedule on his phone and knew it by heart. He knew that right now was her short break from shooting so she would be able to answer her calls.

After speaking with Bai Zhenzhen her cut the call. He was going through some documents when his assistant came in to report that Su Lixue was right in front of the office asking to see him.

"Send her away, I don't wish to see her. If she proves difficult call in the security to escort her out of the company" He said

"Yes sir" his assistant said and turned away.

"Oh and Miss Shi please inform the security not to let her in again" he said not looking up from the document.

"Yes sir" she said and walked out of the office.

Su Lixue was determined to make things difficult even after he gave her an easy way out of respect for his friendship with her deceased brother.