THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 011

"I am done, she is now asleep" Aunt Mu said after coming down the stairs. "THanks" He said turning around to face her. "It's late I'll  be heading home now" She said. "Aunt Mu Thanks again for coming in so late" He said. "It was nothing. See you tomorrow" She said and walked out of the room. A few minutes later he heard the front door get shut and  putting his cigarettes stick off he climbed the stairs and walked over to the Masters bedroom where Bai Zhenzhen was.

She looked so peaceful as she slept without being worried about anything. He wish he could hide her from the worries of the world and keep her happy. He felt so angry that he couldn't protect her from everything that happened. If he had been even a minute later he didn't know what would've happened to her. She never going to be alone again. Not Anymore he was going to make sure that She never gets hurt again. He thought sitting at her side and taking her hands into his own. Placing it gently on the bed he stood and taking his phone out of his pocket dialed His assistant Xiaobo's number. "Sir" Xiaobo said after accepting the call. "I want a full report on everything that happened by morning" Zhou Jianyu said. "Yes sir" He replied.

The next day at day break Xiaobo was already at Zhou Jianyu's Villa with a detailed report on what occurred the day before. "Weren't you supposed to keep an eye on Zhenzhen all Xiaobo" Zhou Jianyu said as he walked in. "I apologise for not doing a good sir" Xiaobo said. "inform the accounts department to slash your pay on half" Zhou Jianyu said. "Yes sir. Here's the report you asked for" Xiaobo handed the heavy file over to Him. "Hmm, Explain" Zhou Jianyu said signalling him to continue. "Her Agency not just her manager were all in league in this. Just this morning ABC Entertainment released a statement on Miss Bai account suing her for Breach of contract with a 20 million dollars fine"  He said. "Shameless" Zhou Jianyu said. "Should I shut everything down" Xiaobo said concerned. "No need, this just might work in our favor. wait a few days then have the legal department handle everything" Her said. "Yes sir" Xiaobo replied. "And Director Chu how does he add up in all this" He said. "It would seem that he had always liked Miss Bai. It was discovered that he made her an offer two years back and she refused. So he personally suppressed her since then. As to the present situation, it was arranged by him thanks to the information provided by his niece Lu Yingtai an actress in Golden tree Entertainment" Xiaobo said. "I don't want to here about Director Chu again, end him" Zhou Jianyu said  in low tones. "And the rest" Xiaobo said. "Since Miss Lu wants to ruin Zhenzhen why don't I return the favor. As for ABC entertainment ruin them. Meanwhile help me draw up an artist contract before the End of the day" He said smiling. "Yes sir" Xiaobo said. "You may go" Zhou Jianyu said and walked out of the room and back into the master bedroom. Bai Zhenzhen was still sleeping thanks to whatever drugs had been slipped in her drink. He had already called the doctor for a check up and he gave her a good bill of health.

At noon Bai Zhenzhen woke up in a strange room. She screamed and sat up sharply drawing his attention from the documents he was going through. "Zhenzhen It's alright you're safe now" Zhou Jianyu said walking to the side of the bed. "Jianyu, you came. I thought it was a hallucination caused by the drugs" She said Hugging him tight. "I'm here now, no one can hurt you. I will always be there for you. I'm sorry for no coming on time" He said patting her on the back feeling tears on his back. "No need you saved me" she said. "I always will" He said.

After taking her bath they headed down to have their lunch. "Young Master, Miss Bai everything is set" Aunt Mu said as they walked down the stairs. "Thanks" Bai Zhenzhen said. "Not to worry Miss Bai. Young Master I'll be heading to the market now" She said and walked back to the kitchen. Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen walked into the dinning and taking their seats began eating. When they were done Zhenzhen cleared the table and washed the dishes. "Oh my I better call my brother so that he doesn't worry" She said picking up her phone and found that it was dead. "Can I please use your charger my phone is dead and I need to call my brother or he would be worried" She said. "here you go" He said handing his charger over. She connected the phone and after thirty minutes dialed her brother's number. "Zhenzhen how are you, I've been calling you but your phone was switched off" Bai Liu said worried. He had returned home from the night shift to find the house empty and his sister no where to be found. He'd called but her phone was switched off. "Sorry my battery was down so my phone was switched off. Am at Fei'er's apartment, the meeting went late into the night so I decided to return to Fei'er's apartment" She said. The last thing she wanted was for her brother to worry  "Oh that's good I called Fei'er but she didn't answer she must've been busy" He said. "Yes she had an appearance on a late night show" she replied. "Oh well see you this evening. it's my day off so I prepared a feast we'll be eating well tonight" He said and cut the call.  She reconnected the phone stretching took a nap.