THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 033

Bai Zhenzhen was on set when the news broke so a lot of fans and reporters rushed into the set. It caused such a disturbance that the on set security had to be called to handle the crowd. Meanwhile online a lot of Netizens began to criticize Bai Zhenzhen calling her a homewrecker. The fact that she hadn't responded to the news didn't help her situation. Bai Zhenzhen had already spoken with her manager. They had agreed to take legal action to clear her name. After security had escorted the roudy crowd out of the set Filming continued.

Back at B city, The Ouyang Family Villa to be precised. Su Lixue and Zhou Mei had just finished having lunch and were now discussing the plans for the Ouyang foundation charity fundraiser. Zhou Mei had been the president of the Ouyang foundation for decades. The Ouyang foundation provided financial aid for students whose parents couldn't afford to train them in school and ophans who needed financial aid. they already had over a hundred thousand students under their care so each year they hosted the fundraiser and invited the 1% of society and other prominent members of society to donate money for the foundation. Madam Ouyang had been running the foundation alone for many years that she was so overjoyed when Su Lixue began showing interest. Su Lixue was such a selfless and kind girl that's always thought of ways to help others. which was the main reason why she had encouraged her son to marry her but that stubborn son of has just had to fall in love with an actress of all people. She already knew that his relationship nothing Bai Zhenzhen wouldn't last long her son wasn't foolish. He will soon see the actress For the a selfish gold-digger she truly was. Who only cares about herself and gaining more resources in the industry. Su Lixue was a Better choice of a partner for him. If only he could forget the past and see her potential. Bai Zhenzhen like most actresses only wanted to marry into a prominent wealthy family. It doesn't matter that she somehow managed to make her mother-in-law and husband like her as long as she Zhou Jianyu was still alive an actress was never going to be married into the family. She would never give Bai Zhenzhen the satisfaction of achieving her dream. "This is a very good idea Xiao xue I think we'll go forward with it. Your idea of getting a few celebrity to get involved in the foundation is very good. It will also help improve the foundation's image and get the public interested. However I am worried about the type of celebrities we are getting involved in this. It has to be celebrities with good reputation. You should be aware by now that mother doesn't like scandals of any kind. especially The vetting process has to be thorough" Zhou Mei said after reading through Su Lixue's proposal. "You don't have to worry aunt Zhou I already thought of a solution" Su Lixue replied. "Really that's good I know I can count on you to get everything done" Zhou Mei said with a smile. "We just have to get Jianyu involved in the selection. I think with I and Jianyu working together we can get everything done in due time" Su Lixue said. "That's very good, I will talk to Jianyu about that. I also think that the both of you working together will help improve your relationship further and help him see things more clearly. That actress isn't the best partner for him you are. I will give him a phone call him now" Zhou Mei said picking up her phone. "Ah that reminds me, mother how is Jianyu handling Zhenzhen's scandal? Su Lixue asked placing a hand on her arm. "Scandal  I don't understand" Zhou Mei said surprised. "Oh, mother you must not be aware but Bai Zhenzhen has been making headlines in Entertainment news for a few days now and not in a good way this time. I just felt that Zhou Jianyu must have his hands full dealing with this mess" Su Lixue said. "What has she done now" Zhou Mei said with a frown. "She apparently has gotten into a scandal with another celebrity, a married man at that. I can get you the article online so you can read it and understand it much better" Su Lixue said picking up her phone and unlocking it brought up the article and handed the phone over to Zhou Mei. "Apparently this is the second scandal that the both of them are getting involved in and just a few days apart. The first one was dismissed as he claimed that they were filming a movie together. This last scandal is the worse so far as his pregnant wife almost miscarried their baby as this time there were photographs of the both of them walking into a hotel together. Jianyu must be having a hard time of it all seeing as he likes her so much and so could she o hope they're both alright" Su Lixue said. "this just proves me right nothing good can come out of her association with my Jianyu. Look at her already showing her true colors. Hopefully this will make Jianyu see my point and end it with her" Zhou Mei said. "But mother it might not necessarily be her fault. The news may be fake and the picture altered. I don't think we should criticize her just yet. I believe that Jianyu is very smart and can't be easily fooled. If he trust her then I think we should. I really feel sad for her" Su Lixue said. "Only you is kind enough to feel sad for a skank like her. I swear you are too nice for Jianyu. You have always been kind right from a young age. I fear that many will misuse your kind heart. Don't worry I will make sure you don't suffer any more loses you have already suffered enough in Jianyu's hands. It's a miracle you still love him so much" Zhou Mei said. "It's alright mother I believe that if you sincerely love someone you will always let them off no matter what. Jianyu must have his reasons for what happened eight years ago" Su Lixue replied. "Such a sweet girl, Li xue you get going I will pay Jianyu a visit" Zhou Mei said. "Alright take care of yourself mother" Su Lixue said standing and walking out of the room her mouth curved in a wide smile. 'Bai Zhenzhen did you honestly think I would let you have any peace. Since you don't want to let him go, I will just have to make you suffer until you do exactly what I want' she thought as she walked out of the villa and into her car. As soon as the car began moving she picked up her phone and made a call "You did well onto the next stage of the plan" She said and hung up.