THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 018

"MrZhou welcome" The Director said as Zhou Jianyu walked into the set of the movie [Conquest]. It was a joined project of Star entertainment and Phoenix entertainment, the two Giants of the Entertainment industry. The cast comprised of A list actor and actresses, even the crew was too notch. The Director Liu Wei was an international award winning director known for directing high quality dramas. "we had no idea you were coming or we would prepared better" Director Liu said as he lead Zhou Jianyu around. "It alright I just wanted to pay Everyone a visit and see how everything is going" Zhou Jianyu said. "Ahh right this way, you came at the right time we're actually about to film a major scene" the Director said turning to the side and leading him to the camera. As Zhou Jianyu walked forward the crew and cast said their greetings. The female lead Xue Meili and male lead Cao Cheng were already in costumes conversing with the Stunt master. From the set arrangements Zhou Jianyu could already tell that it was a fight scene. The lead characters and other characters were all dressed in black ancient spyware. 'Your filming a fight scene today" Zhou Jianyu said turning to the director. "Yes sir, it's one of the major fight scenes actually. Have a seat we'll be starting soon" the director said clearing out a seat. After Zhou Jianyu took sat on the seat, the Director walked up to the Actors most definitely to discuss the scene.  As this was a joint production of Star entertainment and Phoenix entertainment the cast and crew comprises of artists and crew members from both sides. The cast comprised of many B city veteran actors and actresses. The female lead Xue Meili is an A list actress signed under Star entertainment while the Male lead Cao Cheng is signed under Phoenix entertainment. Phoenix entertainment and Star entertainment had a very strong working relationship and collaborated in many projects. CEO of Star entertainment Cheng Juan was his very close friend and younger cousin. About twenty minutes later Director Liu walked over to the camera and taking a seat next to Zhou Jianyu made the count and the scene began. By the end of the Scene Zhou Jianyu was very impressed, their movement was well coordinated, one could see that the Stunts were choreographed by a master. The actors on per with every movement that the scene brought a smile to his face. "That was good" Zhou Jianyu said smiling. "Really, thanks your compliments means a lot Mr Zhou" Director Liu said. "mnn when you are done for the day I'll treat the cast and crew to dinner" Zhou Jianyu said. "Oh thanks, I will let everyone know" Director Liu said when a phone began to ring, he didn't feel any vibration so it wasn't his. He'd turned to the side to check if it belonged to other members of the crew next to him cause it sounded close by. When Zhou Jianyu brought his phone out of his suit jacket and holding it up said "Excuse me Director Liu, I need to get this" and walked away to answer the call. "Hello" Zhou Jianyu said. "Zhou Jianyu? A male voice asked. "Yes this is He" Zhou Jianyu replied. "It's Zhao Shirong, I got your number from Cheng Juan" Zhao Shirong said. "Okay" Zhou Jianyu. "I'll cut to the chase, am in Red room restaurant, come over let's have a meal" Zhao Shirong said. "I'll be there" Zhou Jianyu said. "I'll be expecting you" Zhao Shirong said and cut the call.

"Right this way sir, you can go in" a waitress said as they got to the private room. Nodding Zhou Jianyu opened the door and walked in, Zhao Shirong was already seated at one end. He walked over and took a seat opposite Bai Zhenzhen's cousin Zhao Shirong. Zhao Shirong was the eldest young master of the Zhao family and heir to the Zhao family. He was the next head of the family after his grandfather Old master Zhao. The Zhao family were one of the ten noble families of C nations They were the leading family in medicine and owned the country's biggest hospital and one of the top internationally acclaimed hospitals in the world "The First citizens Hospital". Most members of the family were International acclaimed doctors in their field, Zhao Shirong like most most members of his family was already a well known cardiotoxic surgeon. "I'm sorry to call you in such short notice but we didn't have much time last night so I decided to call you and get to know you better. You are dating my favorite cousin" Zhao Shirong said smiling. "I didn't know what to get you so I ordered everything" He continued. "Thanks" Zhou Jianyu said and began eating. "I don't have much to say, I just want to make sure that, we are clear on your intentions towards Zhenzhen. You may not know this but I basically grew up with Zhenzhen so she is more than a cousin to me. I wouldn't like her to get hurt" Zhao Shirong said. "My intentions are very honest,I love her, I want to give her the very best. I would never hurt her neither do I want to ever see her hour that's how much I love her" Zhou Jianyu said. "That is still yet to be seen, I was out of the country for four years and lost track of all that happened but am back now so if you ever hurt her even a little I would make your life a living hell" Zhao Shirong said with a cold smile worthy of alias "the Smiling Devil". "I would expect nothing less of you" Zhou Jianyu said. "Good I already looked into you Mr Zhou. I have nothing against you or your past but if any of it hour a single hair on her head I will pay you back tenfold" Zhao Shirong said. "I would never let that happen" Zhou Jianyu said. "Good, I'll be watching you" Zhao Shirong said.

After filming for the day Bai Zhenzhen returned to her hotel room to find that it was empty, it would seem that Zhou Jianyu wasn't back yet. She had a bath and began watching a movie. The movie was coming to an end when Zhou Jianyu walked in, after giving her a kiss he walked into the bathroom to wash up.

"Chateau Margaux" Bai Zhenzhen said holding up the wine and facing him "You met with Elder brother Shirong" "I did" Zhou Jianyu said. "Chateau Margaux is Elder Brother Shirong's favourite brand he give it out only to people he likes. Judging by his expression last night he was most definitely interested in you it's safe to assume that He called you out today. My cousin can be very over am sorry if he made you feel bad that's just the way he is" she said smiling. "It was nothing, we just had lunch" Zhou Jianyu. "Really, okay let's gets some sleep" Bai Zhenzhen said.