THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 044

As soon as the notepad got into her hands Zhou Mei opened it up and began to go through the documents and pictures. Her relationship with her second sister-in-law now Madam Zhang has been rock at most. It had always been one snide comment after the other when they spoke. Part of which had to do with the fact that Madam Zhang has never been fond of her. even after many years of animosity she was very surprised that Madam Zhang was the first person to lend her a hand after Ouyang Wenchang had kicked her out of the family. That single act of kindness had been imprinted in her soul, that She never doubted the genuinety of the file as she scrolled through the notepad. A lot of emotion went through her as she scrolled through the file, the strongest of which was an emotion. she was very familiar with after living with it for many years. It was no surprise that it felt like an old friend. That feeling was the strong pain of Batrayal. After thirteen years of pain she wished never to experience that again but here she was feeling that nerve retching pain again. She raised up her head and looking straight into hi eyes she said "is this true ? Wenchang am asking you a question is this true". "No, don't bother answering me. I already know the answer to that. You all knew what was going on. I was the only one on the dark. You guys must have had a lot of fun watching me make a fool of myself for years" Zhou Mei grabbed her bag and walked out of the door. "Xinyi did you really have to do that" Ouyang Wenchang said to his older sister. "As a matter of fact I do. It was high time she found out Su Lixue true colors before she makes a big mistake. I know that you love her and don't want to see her hurt but that isn't the right way to go about that Wenchang. Bai Zhenzhen just got hurt because of she was too blinded by her emotions to see what was very obvious to her. Su Lixue has already hurt a lot of people one of which is my Son. I am not going to let her ruin Zhou Mei's relationship with her Son"  Madam Zhang replied. "I will go check on her" Ouyang Wenchang said and ran after his wife. Thirty minutes later there operating room door opened and Bai Zhenzhen was wheeled out of the room and transferred to a VIP room. Bai Liu and Zhou Jianyu walked over and had a word with the doctor. Who reported that She had a sprained wrist, a fractured femur bone and a head injury all of which will be healed in a months time and she would be good as new. She had been given a pain medicine and mild sedative but will wake up soon. A few hours later she woke and saw Zhou Jianyu seated by her right. He was fast asleep. Bai Zhenzhen couldn't help but notice how worn out he looked. Her heart began to soften as she watched him sleep. "Zhenzhen your awake, I will call the nurse over" Da Xia said from the door. She had stepped for a minute out to answer a call and was now coming back in. She had arrived early this morning and had convinced Zhou Jianyu to get some sleep while she kept an eye on Zhenzhen. She was so shocked when she walked in and saw Bai Zhenzhen awake. She walked up to the head of the bed and clicked the bottom to call over the nurse. Some minutes later the doctor was called in to check her Stitches at which point Zhou Jianyu woke up and held onto her hands, squeezing it in intervals as if trying to make sure he wasn't dreaming. After the check up the doctor and nurses left the room and adviced her to get some rest. Da Xia escorted the doctors and nurses out of the ward and began making calls so as to give the couple some much needed privacy. Since the press caught wind of Bai Zhenzhen accident She had been receiving a lot of calls from various news agencies trying to get a scope. Pictures of Zhou Jianyu carrying the bloody unconcious Bai Zhenzhen had already gone viral. The public were already speculating on the nature of their relationship. She and the rests of Bai Zhenzhen's team has been refusing phone calls for hours. Now that Bai Zhenzhen was awake hopefully a statement would be released soon. She opened her weibo to monitor the situation when an article posed by the number one gossip site in C nation Tattersall caught her attention. The article gave a true recount of everything that happened which should be impossible considering that apart from the red carpet event the fundraiser wasn't public neither was information on Bai Zhenzhen's accident. The catering company employee were offered a non disclosure agreement to avoid the spread of information on the event. The only explanation to this was that a guest had supplied the information to Tattersall. As she scrolled up she received a pin indicating that a new post regarding this had been posted. She clicked on the pop up and the post was opened. It surprisingly contained details of Bai Zhenzhen's medical records. Da Xia quickly stood and ran into the private ward.

Meanwhile in the ward after Da Xia and the medical team had left the room. "Hey there" Bai Zhenzhen said giving his hands ba weak squeeze. "Hey how are you feeling" He said clearing his throat softly. "Am good and you" She replied smiling weakly, he could see the strain on her face Indicating the amount of pain she was under. "I've been better" He said not bothering to pretended otherwise. He was already aware that he looked pale. He had seen as much when he walked pass the bathroom mirror. "You look pale, you should get some sleep" She said. "It's alright, you just get some sleep I will feel much better when you get some colour on your face" Zhou Jianyu said removing a stray hair out of her eyes and putting it behind her ear. "Alright but you have to promise me you will get some sleep" she replied. "I promise, here let me get you more comfortable" He said standing and arranging her blanket and pillow. She fell asleep almost immediately. Zhou Jianyu had just finished cleaning her up when Da Xia rushed in.