THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 065

A Month later in a cafe in Switzerland.

During a break in between filming Bai Zhenzhen went into a close by restaurant to have lunch. She sat at a table by the window and began to read through the script when there was a low knock on the table. Surprised she looked up

"Brother Shirong What a surprise"  She said.

"Yes what are the odds seeing you here in Switzerland of all places"Zhao Shirong said seating opposite her.

"I am here to film an international joint movie. We are filming in a film studio close by" She replied.

"This must be another way of saying you are  avoiding Zhou Jianyu. weren't you a little too early to arrive. Last I heard you ran away from C nation like the devil was on your trail" Zhao Shirong said after placing his order.

"I knew it ! this is no surprise you already heard about everything. Why are you here elder brother Shirong, wait don't tell me you are here to convince me to come back to C nation" She said and waiting a few minutes from the waiter to set down their orders and leave before she continued "You aren't that close with Jianyu so you can't possibly be here to put in a good word for him so what are you here?

"You do know me the best so I would waist anymore time and cut to the chase. Like you said I am not so close with Zhou Jianyu neither am I so pleased lover boy. one doesn't hide something as serious as an ex-wife for so long least of all from their wife. It just isn't done" Zhao Shirong replied taking a sip of his coffee.

"He didn't just hide his past marriage elder brother Shirong he hid a child of all things. I wasn't even given any warning" Bai Zhenzhen spat out angrily.

"Not so fast Zhenzhen I am know for a fact that the boy isn't his son" Zhao Shirong said.

"What? how sure are you"she said surprised.

"A hundred percent sure"Zhao Shirong said

"How is that possible" She said.

"two words DNA Test, You keep forgetting I am a doctor. It's not hard for me to run a DNA Test. As soon as I found out about the boy, I had someone get me a few strands of her hair to run a DNA test" He said

"So Su Lixue was _"

"Lying Zhenzhen she just wished to sow a seed discord between you too. Like you said I am not here for Zhou Jianyu's sake but for your sake. We did promise to talk reasons to euch other when we are about to go back on our promise" he said.

"That true back then when Jianguo, Zhilan and the both of us made that promise we thought we had everything figured out now that am much older I can see how silly we were back then thinking that we could avoid making the mistake the older generation made" she replied sadly.

"I think we had the right idea making those promises. if you look beyond Zhou Jianyu's major mistake you would see that we were right. The older generation made a lot of crappy mistakes All if which we wished to avoid and break the cycle of pain no one deserved to experience all that we did growing up" He said.

"Your right about that our grandparents and parents made a lot of mistakes that even now we are still paying for. wow we were so mature for our age, I can vividly remember every single promise we made" she said smiling

"that makes two of us all these years I had the responsibility of having to make sure that you all never broke your promise. It's  high time someone else took on the mantle from me" he said.

"I don't think I could ever forget that we were quite amusing. You promised to never Marry for connections like your parents did, Zhilan promise to be the first female head of a Zhao family hospital and marry for love, let's not forget Jianguo who promise to also marry for love and never get a divorce and I promised to never let a misunderstanding ruined my relationship with my family" She said.

"Are you going to let this ruin your relationship with your husband. I am not saying that his was right but in times like this you both need to have a good talk about this not run away to the other side of the world"

"Your right I didn't handle it well did I? she asked in a low tone.

"No you did not. No one would blame you for reacting the way you did. You were taken unaware and in public there's nothing more painful that finding out you were completely fooled by someone you cared deeply about.

"I felt so humiliated and stupid" She said hurt

"I know you did, I wanted to let you know when I first found out about his past marriage but I didn't want to hurt you. it wasn't my tale to tell it was his. I am not saying you should immediately forgive him Zhenzhen  make him grovel a little that would teach him not to keep things from you"

"You have never slagged in your responsibility to us as the oldest of all the Zhao family's younger generation, thanks" she replied.

"Your welcome" He said.

"Since we're talking about your responsibility. I have to remind you of yours"

"oh no" He said worried.

"I think it's high time you stopped running from Sheng Xiu, you have been doing this for years you should be tired by now. You  said that I ran away to the other side of the world when you did much worse. You ran away to a desaster zone under the pretense of a humanitarian visit when we both know that's just an excuse to run away from Sheng Xiu just so you can avoid doing what your mother wants you to do. Why make yourself  miserable when you clearly like her"

"No I don't like her that is. I think she's annoying" he said quickly.

"Oh please quit lying to yourself. if you do indeed find her annoying you would have gotten rid of her years ago. I think you like her your just to proud to admit it. You had better tell her how you really feel before you lose her which maybe sooner rather than later" she said.

"That can't be true. She has loved me for years she wouldn't leave me for someone else or would she. Zhenzhen explain yourself" he said shocked.

"You will have to excuse me I need to get back to set" She picked up her bag and walked away ignoring his urgent calls. She already knows that Zhao Shirong would waste anymore to return back home this was just her way of giving him a wake of call out of all her cousins she was much closer with him than the rest of her cousins.

She wasn't even this close to Jung Zhilan who was her female cousin and the same age as her.