THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 032

The next day Bai Zhenzhen flew over to S City to began filming the series  [ The Ancient pact ]. Star entertainment had already created a webpage and posted the cast list for the series. Which received a lot of great response from Netizens especially the cast for the male and female lead Qu Zhang and Bai Zhenzhen. Bai Zhenzhen and Da Xia arrived at S city and was driven to the hotel rented for the cast and crew. As soon as Bai Zhenzhen got into her room she washed up and headed to bed. They had been so wild last night that she hadn't gotten much sleep, maybe it was because of the fact that she would be gone for some time. She really needed to get some sleep so as to be stronger for what was install for her tomorrow. The movie required a whole lot of Stunts so she had to replenish her strength. The next day after getting dressed she and her crew walked out of the hotel to get into the car and head into the set when they were met by fans and reporters who wanted to catch a glimpse of the casts. They arrived at the set and after the booting ceremony began to film. She had already changed into her costume a baby blue gown before the booting ceremony so as soon as they were done she stood at her markers and they began filming. After Filming for awhile they took a break and Bai Zhenzhen began walking over to her trailer when she ran into Yu Minna. She was already aware that Yu Minna had gotten a small role in the series but she didn't think that they would meet the first day of production. "Sister Zhenzhen really outdid herself this time. I'm very interested in finding out how you managed to get everything done so well" Yu Minna said a fake smile plastered on her face. "You don't want to answer me or you don't know what to say. Zhenzhen which is it, you smug bitch don't worry I will most definitely make you surfer just you wait" Yu Minna said after she failed to receive an answer from Bai Zhenzhen and with a loud snot walked passed Bai Zhenzhen brushing her sharply by the shoulder. "This Yu Minna never learns always up to old tricks. If she is smart she would just mind her own business and not go looking for trouble. You're a phoenix entertainment artist with very good resources whereas she is signed under a no named agency. If you are to really compete with her squarely she would lose quite badly" Da Xia said turning around looking back at You Minna and her assistant as they walked away. "It's alright Da Xia. Just ignore her we can't stoop to her level and behave like her" Bai Zhenzhen said dragging her forward. "Your right but just to be sure we have to be very careful. Yu Minna is always full of tricks and is never afraid using any" Da Xia said. "Xiaoxia has gotten smarter" Bai Zhenzhen said knocking lightly her on the forehead with a smile. "Ahh that hurts sister Zhenzhen" Da Xia said rubbing her forehead. "Hush now let's get going, I want to get some rest" Bai Zhenzhen said walking forward.

After Four day's of filming Bai Zhenzhen had just finished a scene and was walking back to her trailer when she ran into Li Cheng her ex boyfriend. This was truly a surprise cause she had no idea that he was venturing into acting before talking about acting in this Production. "Zhenzhen" he said softly. "Mister Li Cheng or should I say Young Master Lu" she replied coldly. She neither had the time nor energy to reminisce about ancient history with him. She had already heard from her mother that he had married Lu Yingtai not that she ever hoped that they'd get back together. That ship had sailed when he had cheated on her with Lu Yingtai of all people. He clearly doesn't have good taste. "Zhenzhen it's been a while. How  have you been" he said. "I should get going, I need to get some rest" She was and began walking past him when he grabbed on to her arm tightly. "Zhenzhen I_" he was saying when she interrupted him quickly "Let go of me Mr Li. I don't have any to say to you neither do I wish to talk to you. Our relationship ended a long time ago and I really do not want to have anything to do with you. From that day on we are strangers do you hear me" she said. "Zhenzhen You_" he started saying but seeing her straight face he finally said  "alright, Zhenzhen am really sorry for everything" and removed his hands from her arm. she didn't bother answering him and walked away without looking back. After the day's filming she headed home. The next day she was woken by a call from her manager Wenling. Who informed her that she had gotten into a scandal with Li Cheng. She hung up and opening her weibo discovered that a paparazzi had snapped pictures of Li Cheng holding onto her arm in an angle that made it seam like they were kissing. She was so angry luckily her team had already made a statement that they were filming a series together which Li Cheng studio also supported by reposting the cast list for [The Ancient pact] further refuting the rumors. She quickly dialed Zhou Jianyu's number to put him at ease no man liked their girlfriend being in a scandal with another man especially when he is her ex boyfriend.

After a few days the public relaxed and filming continues when she received a call from her manager that her picture with Li Cheng was going round again and this time because of his wife Lu Yingtai almost had a miscarriage after a fan took a picture of Li Cheng walking into a hotel with a woman with the same build as Bai Zhenzhen. An online entertainment news had also published an article that revealed that She and Li Cheng were childhood sweethearts that dated for seven year. This article fueled a lot of Netizens to criticize Bai Zhenzhen and accuse her of being the third party in Li Cheng and Lu Yingtai's marriage.