THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 060

Tang Li Jun and Suyin were currently vacating in the states so the dinner would only include his grandmother, his parents and Tang Ye Zhou Jianyu's five years old nephew.

Tang Li Jun and Suyin's five years old son. Who was staying with the Ouyang Family while his parents went on a vacation in the states.

Everyone was already seated in the living room when they arrived.

"Jianyu, Zhenzhen welcome" Zhou Mei said standing.

"Zhenzhen congratulations I heard the good news. Welcome to the family" Zhou Mei continued pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks mother" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Dinner is almost ready have some fruits while you wait" Zhou Mei said putting a plate of fruits next to them. "Since you both would be sleeping over I had the maids clean out Your old room Jianyu. Zhenzhen Jianyu will take you over when you are ready. I had the maids buy your favorite beauty products"

"Thanks mother, there's no need to wait on me so often" Bai Zhenzhen said.

"It's only right that I do this you just married into the Ouyang Family. I as your mother need to make you feel more comfortable" Zhou Mei said smiling softly.

"You don't need to do that mother, I already fell more comfortable" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Zhenzhen you should really let her do this. With everything that happened when you first met, this would make her feel more better" Ouyang Wenchang said smiling.

"there's no need to do this mother I didn't take any of that to heart" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"I know that is just that the whole thing still dosen't seat well in my heart. I should have behaved much better than I did" Zhou Mei said.

"not that it matters Xiao Mei no one holds that to heart. You finally came around and now Xiao Yu and Xiao Zhen are married. All that matters is that everything worked out well in the end" Old madam Ouyang said smiling.

"Grandmother is right mother, there's no need to keep remembering everything. If anything it brought us much closer" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Oh that's right  Zhenzhen you must not be familiar with Xiao Ye, this is Suyin and Li Jun's Son Tang Ye. while they are on vacation he would be staying with us for a few weeks" Zhou Mei said and turned over to Tang Ye " Xiao Ye this is your Uncle Jianyu's wife Bai Zhenzhen"

"Hello Little Ye, you can call me Aunt Zhenzhen " Bai Zhenzhen said smiling brightly.

"Hello Aunt Zhenzhen" he said shyly in a cute babyish voice with a slight blush and ran back to his seat.

"What a sweetheart" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling as he hid behind old madam Ouyang and looked on shyly.

"You have to be the only person that would call this rascal a sweetheart. Xiao Ye is really playful, this is the first time his acting shy around a woman apart from his mother" Zhou Jianyu said laughing.

"Oh that can't possibly be true, that doesn't look like a rascal" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Oh that's because he like you Zhenzhen. You do have a way with rascals" Old madam Ouyang said smiling softly while looking straight at Zhou Jianyu.

"Grandmother you wound me, don't tell me you got a new grand daughter-in-law and forgot your grandson" Zhou Jianyu said pouting.

"aiyo you little rascal. Zhenzhen you had better be careful with this one. His a charmer,since he was a young boy Xiao Yu could charm his way out of anything" old madam said hugging be Tang Ye tight.

"Don't worry grandmother. I am already immune to his charms" Bai Zhenzhen said smiling.

"That's Good Ciao Yu needs someone with a little backbone that can hold their own no matter what" Old madam Ouyang said.

"Grandma stop making me look bad. If I wasn't already married to her you just might have scared her off" Zhou Jianyu wrapping his hand on Bai Zhenzhen's shoulder and pulling her closer.

"Oh please the two of you have been together long enough for her to be aware of your character. Right Zhenzhen" old madam Ouyang said.

"Yes grandma" Bai Zhenzhen said making everyone laugh including Zhou Jianyu who feined anger for a few seconds.

"So Zhenzhen Director Zhong informed me that you all are almost done with principal photography" Zhou Mei said.

"Yes we are, If everything goes according to plan we will be wrapping three weeks from now" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"That's good I hope that you are enjoying working with him? she asked.

"Yes I am, Director Zhong is very talented. I have learned a lot working with him" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"Director Zhong is very talented indeed. You guys have been filming for months, I hope it hasn't interupted any other project you had planned" she said.

"Oh it hasn't" She said.

"I have to ask you see Director Zhong though talented has never understood the concept of time management. He often gets carried away by his work and lose sight of everything" Zhou Mei said shaking her head gently.

"I don't think that's much of a problem considering his works are always a master piece" Bai Zhenzhen said

"They always are Zhenzhen, if it wasn't for that reason I doubt I would invest in any of his projects" Zhou Mei said.

"Invest?! Bai Zhenzhen said surprised.

"Oh Jianyu hasn't told you. Director Zhong is a long time business partner to my foundation KMB arts. It's a small foundation I run that sponsors the promotion of the various arts from art pieces to movies. We also promotes arts and cultural development in C nation. We sponsors a few artist, Director Zhong is one of them. I have been meaning to speak with you about this since you and your partners established your new studio. Our foundation is independent of an corporation so we will be willing to invest in any of your future projects* Zhou Mei said

"we have our first project coming up soon so I will bring this up in our next meeting" Bai Zhenzhen replied.

"I will have someone deliver our broucher, that should give you a much clearer view of everything" Zhou Mei said.

"I would really appreciate that Thanks mother"Bai  Zhenzhen said smiling.

"It's nothing Zhenzhen you are after all family" Zhou Mei replied.

They were to exchanging a few embarrassing stories from Zhou Jianyu's childhood when A maid came in and announced that dinner was ready. They quickly move to the dinning room for dinner.