THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 040

Aunt Mu had already left by the time Zhou Jianyu got back home from work. He had tried getting back early but a lot of issues kept coming up in a movie they had been producing. The project had been riddled with issues since Filming began that Zhou Jianyu had grown tired of the project. The main leads of the drama were very troublesome both of which had recently began going through divorce proceedings so it was one problem after another. Some of he other investors were threatening to pull out of the project. The latest issue was the lead actress's withdrawal from the project. They had spent hours trying to find the lead actress who it seems had dropped off the surface of the earth. They were set to make a lot of loses considering that the cast list and promotional posters were already out. The public were already anticipating it's premiere that it had been a huge surprise when the messy divorce scandal had broken out. Zhou Jianyu got into the house and walked up to the master bedroom. He loosen his tie as he walked into the room to find Bai Zhenzhen sleeping peacefully on the bed. Bai Zhenzhen's return from S city was the only highlight of his day. He had already had dinner so he washed up and went into the bed. Bai Zhenzhen had already woken up and rolled over to rest her head on his shoulder. She could already tell that he was stressed out and decided to help him feel at ease. "I really missed you all this while, it was so bad that I was even hearing your voice in my head" She said. "I also missed listening to your heart beat. Did I ever tell you that your heart beat is the best lullaby.I had gotten so used to listening to it while I slept that I found it difficult to sleep. That's why I decided that when I get back home I would record you heart beat so that I can listen to it anywhere I go" she continued. "I don't think that's possible Zhenzhen" Zhou Jianyu replied. "that's still yet to be seen for all you know I Just might invent something that can solve that problem. I am a genius as you keep telling me" she said smiling and wiggling her eyebrows which made Zhou Jianyu laugh  out loud. "Thanks for trying make me feel better Zhenzhen" Zhou Jianyu said smiling his first genuine smile of the night. "You welcome Love" Bai Zhenzhen replied cupping his right cheek . "You always know that right word to say that would make me feel better" He said. "As do you, you really understand me as well" Bai Zhenzhen replied. "I have been so worked out for a while now Zhenzhen. Things are not going as they should with the The Moon and The Sun Project" Zhou Jianyu said. "What's going on Jianyu it can't possibly be only the messy divorce of the two main leads. What other problem is brewing behind the scene" Bai Zhenzhen rose to a sitting position her face a mask of worry. 'Zhou Jianyu had always been level headed what could possibly rattle him as much as this' She thought. "We having copyright issues. I wasn't very attentive, I didn't notice that we had a spy that sold information of the project to Gk entertainment. The author was offered a higher amount of money by Gk entertainment to claim that Gk entertainment had bought the right to the novel before we did.  The investors are threatening to pull out, I suspect that Gk entertainment is pulling their strings" Zhou Jianyu replied. "That's a bit extreme even for GK entertainment the production must be a big gold mine to attract their attention. I wouldn't be surprised if they were also behind the main leads messy divorce scandal" She said shaking her head. Gk entertainment was a subsidiary under GK group the biggest company in Asian and one of the top ten companies in the world. The Jung family may be known as the wealthiest family in C nation with Jung group under their belt but they're nothing compared to the Might of the Gao family who were Giants of the industry. The Gao family were a ancient family with very deep roots. GK group had stood for centuries and could trace it's history to the ancient times. The Gao family were at a level that no one could reach so easily not even the Jung family could reach their level of wealth and power. The Gao family was a very traditional family that fabled in Finance, science, entertainment, technology and culture. Most of the top families could trace their origin to the Gao family even though it was diluted from centuries of mixed breeding. The Current head of the family Old Master Jiang was a very traditional, strict old man that didn't tolerate any slip offs or scandal most of all from his family members. Old master Gao was a strong believer in the old ways that it was a huge surprise when he appointed his His youngest daughter Jiang Yingyue as the heir to GK group. She had been running the group since she was 19.  When Old master Gao appointed her as the heir most people doubted her capabilities but after eight years as the CEO of the company she had already proved them wrong. GK entertainment on the other had is ran by Old master Jiang youngest son. GK entertainment and Phoenix entertainment were the two top entertainment companies in B city.

"It has a lot of potential, our aim is actually to submit it to the Canes movie festival" Zhou Jianyu replied. "Wow this explains their behavior. Jianyu since GK entertainment has decided to play dirty then why don't we pull one over them" Bai Zhenzhen said. "You already have a plan" Zhou Jianyu said. Bai Zhenzhen nodded in response.and replied "You may not like it thought". "It's alright" He said all ears. "I was thinking that since GK entertainment is a subsidiary under GK group why don't you try convincing them to take part in a joint project it would be a win win situation for both companies. what do you think that way Phoenix entertainment won't suffer any lose" she said. "GK entertainment won't ever agree to that" He replied. "They won't that why you should make use of the weak link which is the spy and make them believe that you have concrete evidence" Sh said. "That way making them come to me then suggest that we make it a joint project. That's wonderful" He said. "Now you get it. A guilty person is the earliest to fool" she replied smiling.