THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 077

The next day, the set of Flight risk

As soon as she arrived on set Bai Zhenzhen  changed out of her clothes and into her costume, The make artist was already in her trailer, minutes later she was all set. She walked out of the trailer and walked over to the studio.

When she arrived the studio was bobbling with action. Members of the crew were running around setting up the props and camera equipments for the days scenes.

This was a post apocalyptic movie so a lot of work was put into the set design. The set design crew did a really good work in settings up

Actors were seated in pairs rehearsing their lines. Director Ma no where in sight which was out of character since she had an OCD like approach to her work.

Bai Zhenzhen stopped down a random crew member and inquired about the Director's present location.

"Hi please where can I find the Director"

"Hi she is at the rest room going through the script" the crew member replied and dashed away. He was clearly in a hurry since he didn't even bother waiting for her response before walking away

"O okay than_"  she was saying when he ran off in the other direction.

A minute later she walked over to the rest room to speak with the director. She was only a few steps away from the door when the door was pulled open and Director Ma, the script writer and the three assistant directors walked out of the room.

She walked over to the director and said politely.

Hello Director"

"Zhenzhen my girl your a bit early. You aren't due until an hour and half from now" 

"I am aware Director, I actually came over to see you"

"Oh?

"Yes. Can I please have a word in private Director"

"alright, you should all get started. I will join you soon" Director Ma said to the rest of her team.

"Yes Director" they all responded then dispersed to carry out their various duties.

"Let's go inside and talk" Director Ma said turning the door knob and pushing the door open.

* * *

Two weeks later, Ouyang Group.

"The president has arrived, his waiting in your office" Ms Ye Vice President Yao's secretary said following her boss out of the elevator.

"alright, let's get going" Yao Chiyue replied increasing her pace.

A few minutes later they arrived in front of her office door. She stood still for a minute, taking in a deep breath before stretching out her hands, turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

"Good morning president Zhou, sorry for calling you in early"

"no need for that , you called that there was an emergency" he said standing and putting his hands in his pants pocket.

He had been called over suddenly so he was dressed casually in black slacks, a light blue dress shirts tocked into the pants are a black loafers. His jet black hair was left down, he looked nothing at all like the cold self made millionaire he was.

"We came upon a problem with the launch of our new joint product with GK group. The  American company AVX is suing us for stealing the patent of the new software they're having coming out soon" she replied walking up to him and handing him a dark blue file.

He accepted the file and began to flip through it. Yao Chiyue had done a really good job at detailing everything down to the tinniest of details.

AVX's case was completely circumstantial but would still do much damage when made public.

"Fix a meeting with the legal department. we have to figure out a way to quietly handle thos without getting the board or worse the public involved"

"Aready on that. I arranged a meeting with the legal department schedule for an hour from now"

"good, one more thing please call in the head Research and development department
(R&D department) and the team in charge of this project for a brief in depth meeting on this project at my office in the next five minutes"

"Yes sir"

"See you then" he said leaving the room, the dark blue file in his hands.

Five minutes later, At the President's office.

Vice president Yao walked into the room with the head of the Research and development department Director Mu and the team no charge of the project.

"We haven't got much time please have a seat" Zhou Jianyu said from behind his glass desk now dressed in a cream coloured suit and a light brown tie.

"Yes sir" everyone chorused and too a seat at the meeting area in the middle of the room.

"Let's get started" The president said announcing the start of the meeting.

Forty minutes later the meeting was concluded and everyone moved on to the conference meeting to discuss with the legal department on a solution.

After a week of negotiation between both parties to resolve the issue personally.
Zhou Jianyu and his teams still weren't making headway with AVX when the news of the case was made public.

Zhou Jianyu had just walked out of the bathroom in his office after pulling another all nighter in the office. He had barely managed to keep the entire situation hidden from his family and the board of directors these past week.

He was already feeling the toll of the entire situation thanks to missed sleep and hunger. He walked out of the shower with the towel tied around his waist and his hair dripping wet.

He walked up to the closet, pulled out a navy blue suit and placed it on the bed. His picked up a small towel and began to dry his hair, a few seconds later he picked up the hair dryer that assistant Xiaobo had sent over and began drying his hair gently.

He had just set down the dryer and put on his underwear and pants when there was gentle. knock on the rest room door.

     *knock * knock

"Who is it?  he asked puting on his shirt.

"It's I sir" Xiaobo replied gently.

"come in, What's up"

"The ANX case was just made public sir"

"who leaked the news?

"It seems to be majorly from their side sir"

"majorly?

"A few of the statement seemed to have also come from our end"

"Really"

"Yes sir, how do you wish us to respond"

"Call in the head of the legal department and the team from Phoenix entertainment. If AVX revealed this to the press then it's time we played hardball"