Chapter 58 - Let it Flow! School Festival!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

After a brief pause thinking about what he said, Gentle finally spoke up.

"I see... it must've been fate to put me against you two." Gentle grew stronger, pushing Kaito back.

"He's overpowering my Full Throttle?!"

"Let us see which will is stronger!" Gentle yelled as he grew stronger, bouncing off the surfaces around the two in high speeds, the two students could only see a blurry figure jumping around.

"Behind us!" Kaito warned, the two turned back to face Gentle.

"You can mock me and say what you think, I care not! We will prevail!" Gentle screamed as he goes for another attack.

Both students did the same, the three clashed fists, Gentle held both of them back.

"I won't mock you! But we can't let you go to U.A!" Said Midoriya, still holding the villain's attack.

"Still fighting?"

"Yeah, we're all kinds of stubborn!" Said Kaito, barely containing the villain's strength.

"Defeat them! You have to!" Gentle's assistant yelled.

In a moment, Gentle became even stronger, overpowering both of their quirks.

"You! Tell me why is it that you want to be a hero?!" He asked Midoriya.

"Atsuhito already said it, Gentle. I'm the same as you." He answered.

Kaito looked at his classmate, surprised.

"Midoriya?"

"My dream isn't just my own anymore! I have a goal that my body wasn't made for, and there was a point where I'd completely given up on it! But for everyone who's cheered me on, for everyone who's acknowledged me. I'll become a hero!" He yelled with conviction. "Plenty of people in this world are hurting, and so I want to become someone who can show them a bright future!"

Once again, Gentle was silent for a second.

"I see. Yes." The villain threw them both away in a spinning movement, both hitting nearby trees.

His assistant ran away carrying a notebook.

"What? Don't tell me, the U.A security system!" Kaito got up, as did Midoriya, they had the same idea, trying to intercep her before she can reach the security system. Unfortunately, Gentle intercepted both, knocking them back.

After that, Gentle goes for another round of bouncing around the woods at high speeds while hitting the students.

"Midoriya, remember what I taught you, about moving targets?"

"Yes!"

The two boys aimed their quirks up, looking for an opportunity to strike. Finally in a combined move they fired their quirks.

"Steam Powered Blaster!"

"Delaware Smash: Air Force!"

A bullet of air, along with a blast of steam, the attacks mixed together midair creating something new, a bullet of boiling hot steam, hitting a bullseye. Gentle is staggered, leaving him open for another attack.

"Now's your chance!" Kaito grabbed Midoriya's hand, swung around, throwing Midoriya up, where he lands the final blow on the villain.

"St. Louis Smash!" A kick right on his face! The villain is down.

They used this chance to pin Gentle down.

"You were my toughest opponent. Because you are someone I can understand." Said Midoriya.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨! || A BNHA OC Story!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें