Chapter 57: For the Rest of the Day

After the unexpected chatter with the Queen, Kiara Eldris, the group went on to doing their tasks.

"Ha... why does everyone fall for him? how many rivals are this world going to give me?" Mischa sighed as she walked to her destination for the day.

Today, she was with the group's girls, Sigrun, Shard, Irish, and Kiara and as for their task, it was to accompany Kiara around Vrojen to see if it can fasten the recovery of her missing memories.

"What do you mean Mischa-san?" Kiara asked as she looked confusedly at Mischa, "by any chance, am I bothering something along with the connections within your group?"

Slumping her shoulders, Mischa could only whisper "God and she's incredibly dense too..."

Irish patted her back while Sigrun could only sigh and hold her forehead.

"Now, now Micchi you're also quite a stunner y'know? Though you act like a child sometimes, boys tend to get closer with those types since, well, boys are mostly childish right? and you're also something like our onee-chan." Irish said while smiling brightly as always.

Kiara who was listening to their conversation cocked her head to the side as if she was confused even more, "Umm, do you all perhaps like Jouzu-san?"

All four girls could only smile and wince at her question. Kiara hit them right on the spot. Realizing that she was right, Kiara shied away for a bit, "S-Sorry..."

"It's okay, he probably doesn't know it anyways" Mischa sighed, "besides, it seems to me that he is always avoiding topics related to romance and stuff though it is quite ironic that he and Nimbus would always talk about being single and not having a girlfriend."

"Well, let's put those things aside from now. Are you enjoying the city's atmosphere so far Kiaran?"

(Intentional "n" here)

"Yes, Vrojen is wonderful and clean. The king seems to be doing a great job at keeping this city in check."

"Right? and the shops are exceptional too, whether its a food store or a clothing store all of them are great!"

They happily continued discussing as they walked around the city, from time to time Kiara would be curious and ask about something and the girls would give her the answer she needs, Kiara would sometimes go and try something to eat and they would go altogether and do the same thing. Kiara got along with them pretty quickly and the girls were also the same, soon enough they would be doing clothe shopping and going to the best sweets shops. It went on like that for the whole day and all of them ended up with purchasing a lot of things.

"Wah~ " Kiara stretched out her arms while yawning, "I never expected Sigrun-san to be so girly, she always looks so serious and a hard person to deal with."

"Ahaha, but she's really a hard person to deal with y'know?" Mischa chuckled while sneering at Sigrun.

"I-It's just I need to live up to the expectations of others..." Sigrun blushed and fidgeted, "If the others were to find out what I really am then it would be a lot harder for them to put their trust on me."

"But... I think it's better to be your self Sigrun" Shard spoke softly, "I think that if you keep putting on a mask for your self, you will eventually lose track of your real self..."